Ranking
Originally Posted by Kowla View Post
F=MA

force is mass x acceleration

x= (mass of the hand) x 9.39

That is how you would mesure it.

Acceleration is the rate at which speed increases or decreases, I believe. Although I am not 100% sure because I'm only 12. lol
Anyways, since it's a video game, I don't think that physics work that way. It probably does work like:
F = MS
s = speed
I am just guessing, maybe it is coded as F=MA. I have no idea, so don't come complaining to me and starting a huge argument.

ANYWAYS, that was all off topic. My point is, I think that this replay should be valid. Maybe as shortest number of frames taken to decap with one joint?
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
Acceleration is the rate at which speed increases or decreases, I believe. Although I am not 100% sure because I'm only 12. lol
Anyways, since it's a video game, I don't think that physics work that way. It probably does work like:
F = MS
s = speed
I am just guessing, maybe it is coded as F=MA. I have no idea, so don't come complaining to me and starting a huge argument.

ANYWAYS, that was all off topic. My point is, I think that this replay should be valid. Maybe as shortest number of frames taken to decap with one joint?

the replay is not valid either way. Even your suggestion is even moore specific than the original title.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020