Toribash
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
:lol:

reason please? i worked hard on that application... and i wana know where i have been mistaken
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS

it isn't freeform (I also didn't know that wasn't freeform when I applied here)
I's short.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post

it isn't freeform (I also didn't know that wasn't freeform when I applied here)
I's short.

short but has everything i can explain also said ask me anything you want!
Welcome me back maybe?
well i have added some more info if you guys dont like it tell me whats missing and ill answer any question
Welcome me back maybe?
Originally Posted by experts View Post
well i have added some more info if you guys dont like it tell me whats missing and ill answer any question

DUDE THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF A GOOD APP FROM MY CLAN (SOON I WILL BE IN)

Well as some of you know, my gamertag or name is Spcr, I'm 16 and I was born in 1997, my first game was the power rangers, when I was like 6 years old, from 9 years old I had the 1 halo of the series, I loved it, but then I got the halo 2 and halo 3 game, it was amazing, if you want to add me, my gamertag is VesperalCypress .... I knew about this game since 2009. At first I did not know it had many clans, but since I returned to Toribash (My old computer got screwed :P and now I got a new one), my old clans were [Latin] (an old official clan), [Shield] and The Clan. When I returned I saw this clan, just by looking at the name I knew this clan was already prepared to go to the big league. I want to join this clan because it has a strong leader and I want to help Crook to succeed. (Crooks is awesome)

Im good at toribash?
Yes, I had not made a match recently but I still have my skill moves to beat anyone... I will start soon to play ingame. As I said, I got a new computer thats why

Belt: Black Belt, almost 2nd Dan
Gamertag: Spcr
Forum Activity 1-10:
Ingame Activity 1-10:
Now 5-6 since I got a new computer. Then it will be 8-10
My talents: Im good fighter, good at sport and OF COURSE! Im good at making avvys.

Favorite Mods:
ABD, aikido, Twinswords, judo, runkido, mushu, wushu, erth y jousting.

Example of avvys

HOPE YOU LET ME POST THIS

THANK YOU CHEAT MEMBERS- GOOD LUCK !

Last edited by Theory; Jul 22, 2014 at 12:14 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
DUDE THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF A GOOD APP FROM MY CLAN (SOON I WILL BE IN)

Well as some of you know, my gamertag or name is Spcr, I'm 16 and I was born in 1997, my first game was the power rangers, when I was like 6 years old, from 9 years old I had the 1 halo of the series, I loved it, but then I got the halo 2 and halo 3 game, it was amazing, if you want to add me, my gamertag is VesperalCypress .... I knew about this game since 2009. At first I did not know it had many clans, but since I returned to Toribash (My old computer got screwed :P and now I got a new one), my old clans were [Latin] (an old official clan), [Shield] and The Clan. When I returned I saw this clan, just by looking at the name I knew this clan was already prepared to go to the big league. I want to join this clan because it has a strong leader and I want to help Crook to succeed. (Crooks is awesome)

Im good at toribash?
Yes, I had not made a match recently but I still have my skill moves to beat anyone... I will start soon to play ingame. As I said, I got a new computer thats why

Belt: Black Belt, almost 2nd Dan
Gamertag: Spcr
Forum Activity 1-10:
Ingame Activity 1-10:
Now 5-6 since I got a new computer. Then it will be 8-10
My talents: Im good fighter, good at sport and OF COURSE! Im good at making avvys.

Favorite Mods:
ABD, aikido, Twinswords, judo, runkido, mushu, wushu, erth y jousting.

Example of avvys

HOPE YOU LET ME POST THIS

THANK YOU CHEAT MEMBERS

Added into first page.
so can i remake app? if yes ill get into it right now
Welcome me back maybe?