Toribash
Originally Posted by Buttchouda View Post
Clan Tourneys: Yes
Fighting for clan ranks/privileges: Yes for clan ranks; no to privileges.

Honestly, a person's skill in-game shouldn't determine their trustworthiness, and all of those other good traits.

Yeh I suppose your right on privileges. Competition is good, its how businesses, schools, guilds, leagues, clans, you name it succeed. The clan seems to me like it wants to be just a group of people that are somehow united. When the truth is where only a united group of people because of the game toribash. The game should be the main focus, not the forum.
Hopefully after school is ended, I can get more active in-game. But, I would still like to be able to communicate with members of the clan through another method besides the forum or in-game. For example, Gumfighter and I always had conversations through AIM (my preferred instant messaging program). So, I know there is a thread already made for this, but if you have AIM, post your screen name here, or if you don't already have it, I suggest you do, and you can get it from:
www.aim.com
BUTTCHOUDA
I don't know if this helps but DIAF is dying too.

/invade
You clearly doubt the fathoms of fuck I do not give.
Exactly this isnt lollipop fairy tale land. Things have their ups and downs and this is the ultimate test of who should and shouldn't be apart of the klan.
Originally Posted by Azazell View Post
Exactly this isnt lollipop fairy tale land. Things have their ups and downs and this is the ultimate test of who should and shouldn't be apart of the klan.

You = Winnar
BUTTCHOUDA
Lol, Also I think we have to many sticky threads in the forum. Like the threads "Alright", "Attention KO members", and "IMPORTANT POST: READ THIS NOW" could all be merged into one thread.

Also "Klan Opposition Rules and Story", "Allies and Enemies of the Opposition", and "Memberlist/Roster" could be merged into a single thread.

The thread "Klan Bank" could be deleted altogether since gum is gone.

I think if we get organized and pay more attention to little details such as that it will make us a more desirable clan.