Toribash
muur, you dont need to quit, just ask for someone take your place, like silco did.
i applied for co-leader. hope to be in. but im still sad to see you go this way.
:^)
Leaving
Well, this clan isn't what i'd thought it be. I pictured this clan as a way to connect with new people and bring up my activeness on Toribash. But this is just not the case. I'm becoming less and less active and I feel quite useless here. I feel like I don't belong and I don't contribute anything because of how inactive I am.

I feel the same way as Muur, I just have little to no time for this forum and i`m sorry i'm leaving in such a short time.

Make me a single ally, i'd like to post here whenever I have time to go on this forum. You were a great bunch of people and I feel as if i've made a few new friends.

Thank's guys for this short lived experience, have fun in the clan.

~Rift
People quitting
Whats happening guys? i see everyone is quitting, soon this clan will die. yeah, thats making me worried. I don't know, maybe.
our leader quit. now 1 more member, silco is gettting inactive, raylegh is a kinda hitler for this.(My opinion)