Ranking
Discovered the game around 07', after a friend of mine show me. Joined in aug 08' with that friend and other one (nicknamed rsnippon and psnippon, I guess), but they quickly stopped to play. Somewhere around that time I joined ToriBR, but left due to inactivity. From 09' to mid 12' I played a few games and made a few posts, but never got addicted again until late 12' I started working in as an office assistant and got a shit load of free time, so I got into tb again. Then I joined [r]ust and founded a clan with the oldschooler MrKid, named [Vex] - after the clan breakup I stopped playing again, and just returned being active in late january 16'. Tadaa
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
joined in 2013, played judo until black belt.
played mushu.tbm when i got bored of abd
played some events
started dueling
went broke as fuck
loan scammed every1 in exchange of getting better (sry)
permabanned
boom
more loan scams duel scams and all type of scams
ban on sight
boom
after all the money i lost i got better as a dueler
and now i would say im pretty good but still not the best.
thats it
-----
and peep my trans 4 proof
Last edited by cjhaha; Mar 1, 2016 at 01:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ay cj hmu if u plan on payin back that 45k cuh

was introduced to this game in the middle of 2012, by someone on omegle. the only reason this account was made in december is that i had thought i was getting banned every time i tried to play in the beginner server, because of the qi restriction, so starting out was great. i pretty much immediately loved the game. i felt like a god because i could pull off a "supermove" (shamelessly stolen from youtube)

after finding the forum i met miku, and he helped me out with quite a bit of stuff. replay making, parkour, whatever he could. he left in 2014, but he's told me of plans on returning.

that's pretty much it, was in icof before it died, that was cool. nothing else really
pacquiao
I was really rude when i started this game and then i smoked weed found a girl and became chilled

lemme add more:

I joined sep 2013
and dm'd my opponent in my second match
then i started playing aikido alot and i started making friends and then i made FC which zenboy runs now
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I started off in Brooklyn and it was not easy for me you know my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars and i started a company with that money and we started getting bigger and bigger each time and i started earning my own money, but i was always under pressure my clients were bored and didnt work like the best all the time and i almost went bankrupt. So it wasnt easy for me.
-----
no but realy i started playing this game in 2010 after i saw it on a website that was for sandbox games and such, and i saw a title that said "Toribash" and nuthug on the thumbnail with blood covering it, and i was like " this looks fucking awesome! Look at the possibiltes!" so i downloaded the game and started playing it 24 hours a day i could not get away from it. So later on in the game i met some realy cool people like Icky Nuthug Obazu and other cool guys like them ( note this was on a diffrent account but i forgot the password) so i was once presented to the user made servers by a friend of mine that also played this game but i cant remember his name. I was realy curious of xspar.tbm was so i clicked on the server name and started chating with the people that were sparring and they were like "you wanna learn how to spar?" and i said to them "but isnt this to hard for a blue belt?" they said that belts dont matter and that the skill matters of a player so i was of course happy as fuck and started learning how to spar and do tricking. Sadly i couldnt remember the names of the two lads that thought me how to do this but they were pretty godamn good at it. Pretty much sparring became a thing of mine and i started to become a replay maker and i wasnt realy the best at it but i was progressing alot through the years, but i lost my account in 2014 so i had to make another account that is this account JinJe. Mostly people that i knew would say "who the fuck are you?" and didnt even recognise me until i started playing and they saw that i had the same play style as them and they recognised me in a second. Now i am becoming a replay maker and possibly even a sparring teacher put thats a diffrent thing.

With Love-
JinJe

or tyantj or some shit

fuck off
Last edited by Arctic; Mar 1, 2016 at 06:32 PM.
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
I joined in 2012 on an account called DerpedOutX upon stumbling across Toribash through an obscure link. I wasn't really interested at first but I immediately became addicted. I started out with generic noob mods like mushu, judo, and fuckin' twinswords, but I never played aikido. I was shit at it.

I stopped playing it for some reason but picked it back up in early 2014. I remember when I used to play, I was playing each match one by one earning 10 tc each game just to get what I've been dreaming of. A head texture. They used to 2000 tc before and I got pretty salty when I saw they dropped. But I managed to save up over 1000. So I bought my first item, a head texture. I then bought chronos gradients. And then whatever the fuck next. I felt like such a b0ss with my pink tori and google robot head texture.

After some time, I managed to get okay at the game and bought all the 128 body textures as soon as I had enough tc. By this time I didn't even know the difference between 128, 256, and 512. 128 was cheaper so obviously I would get that. I started with a bad lava set mixed in with an aqua force for some reason.

This is what I looked like

My first clan was (Unleash), I got in after becoming friend with one of the recruiters. There's a clan right now, I believe, called (Unleash) but I believe it is a reboot since it's under the same name, The Unleashed. I don't remember much about this.

I left (Unleash) later to join [MyLittle], but at this time the clan was already dying/dead. I didn't really do much here and after the leader would never respond to my pms (who I'm good friends with now) I left.

I then managed to save up 15k or 10k to make a clan (whatever the price was back then, either way I thought 10k or more meant I was rich af). I found someone named TimeElaps and another named Jaxonia (who continued playing and got a name change to Jaxon) and we made a clan. (iC) Ice Cream. After a while Jaxonia and I didn't seem to get along very well and he left, killing the clan. I believe he made his own clan (Godly) which he later rebooted into (God).

Sometime around here, when I was a 3rd dan, I switched accounts to Nugeten. I didn't play for long after that and completely stopped playing in October 2014. I've forgotten about the game but remembered it a year later, for some reason.

In October 2015, I came back as Nugeten and started playing again. After a while I connected with a few people I had befriended and after long decided to join a clan. I had joined (Chem) The Alchemists which was a generally an unorganized clan led by Xydra, who barely knew what he was doing. I left because of that, however I did make some good friends like the leader of [MyLittle] I was talking about, and decided to make my own clan.

I've returned to (iC) and reformed it into (2nd) 2nd Clan. It didn't take long for me to realize that I didn't enjoy solo leading a clan and no one wanted to help, so I left it and finally let it die.

This is when I applied for (im). I remembered Wizard03 from last year and was happy to see him still a GM. I got in with a subpar app and was basically just a regular member. Not special, posting on the clan thread regularly. Not long after Wizard left his clan to join Inquisition (this is part of the reason why I hate Inq so much), but Wizard had made me leader for some reason. I'm still not sure why he choose me to lead, and not someone who has been in the clan since almost the beginning, or one of the council members. Around this time, players like Acryul, Colors (who is now also a leader) and box joined.

I started getting really good, and playing aikido and abd almost exclusively. I became pro and started playing in GM tourneys and betting servers. I also started becoming active regularly in IRC. All of this opened me up to a whole community, and I love *almost* all of them <3. I got a name change to Nugget later since everyone kept calling me Nugget (good looks Swosh for the sponsor).

I plan in the future to apply for GM, since I'm so active on both the forum and especially ingame, also considering I'm good at the game, I often host betting servers (which darknis once added 200k to dp), tourneys, and other servers, and I'm on good terms with most of the staff.

10 infractions, two bans, and a Kyure later. I'm Nugget.
ナゲット
Well let's see. I origninally joined back in early 2010. For a long time I didn't even touch multiplayer, I just fucked about in singleplayer a bunch. Never did get any good at it. Ended up playing for a week or so then just forgetting about the game for a couple of years. I came across it again in 2012, realized multiplayer was a thing, and started screwing around there a bit. Decided I wanted to join a clan, so I found the forums, did some digging, and found the one with the coolest name. Scoured through their applications thread a bit, found which applications had been accepted, and pretty much just stole bits and pieces of those to put together my own, and that's how I joined Zone.

I got on really well with the other people in Zone, made some great friends, and ended up becoming a really active member of that clan, playing pretty much every day, participating in every war I could, started some stuff like keeping logs of our wars, etc. It was a good time - still probably the best memories I've got of this game. After a while though, I think when summer came to an end, we all kind of just stopped playing as much and the clan died out for the most part.

Fast forward a year or so, it's summer 2013, and I and a few other people from the clan are getting really active again. We go through some stuff, I end up being elected as the new leader of the clan, and along with Templar who had some retarded name like deaddova82 or something at the time we started trying to revive the clan. To try and get ourselves out there, we hosted a weekly tournament for a while, along with a bunch of recruitment servers, and we managed to build up a pretty decent roster, so the clan revival was going pretty well.

To this point, somehow I had remained completely unaware of any form of actual moderation or staff in the game, but I came across a GM recruitment thread. After joining a couple of GM tourneys, I decided "hey, that looks like fun", did some research, and applied to be a GM. A couple of weeks later I was accepted and my staff journey began.

Much like I did with Zone before, I threw myself pretty completely into the GM role. I hosted as much as I could, got real serious about wanting to be a great GM, and invested myself in some really unnecessary projects, like one where I went through every single mod that comes with a fresh install of Toribash (Some 1700 of them if I remember right), categorizing them all to come up with a list of good tournament mods.

At this point, I decided I wanted to get even more into staffing. Since at this time GMs were still doing scam reports but had some limitations, I decided I'd apply for market squad so I could fully invest into that area as well. I was accepted, and Toribash became pretty much a full-time job for me at that point.

A while after I got into the squids, the GM lead at the time stepped down, and I was offered the role as GM lead. This came with a promotion to admin, so I donned my red name, made a list of what I wanted to change about the GMs, and got to work. I did a bunch of stuff to get things running smoother there, got a rewards system going to promote activity, hired a bunch of new people, fired a couple old people, etc. Things were going pretty well. At this point, investing basically all of my free time into the game, it honestly just stopped being fun, and I got more and more bitter, did some stupid shit, got into some arguments, and eventually just quit. If I remember right, I stayed on for a bit longer doing market squad stuff since I was a TSA, but I could have the order of things mixed up there.

After a while of not really touching Toribash at all, I came back again. During the other stuff, Zone had gotten official status, merged with Oblivion to form Metagame, and then subsequently died as we all got more invested into other hobbies. So I went looking for a clan again, joined Obey since I had some friends there, and I've pretty much just been lurking on the forums since then.
\o/
So I was searching for my name in the forums like I do every wee- I mean I happened to come across this thread and thought it'd be a good idea to post here.

Yup.

Started out in May 2012 with the account darkdova82. All the other dragon-related names were taken. I still have that account, use it sometimes for nostalgia purposes. Anyway, I played Single Player for... 4 hours straight, then logged out for the day. I was fucking shy, and was nervous of what people would think of me in multiplayer. For the next three days I beat the shit outta Uke until I could beat him consistently without my ghost on (I thought the people in multiplayer would be... better than they generally ended up being). Went on multiplayer the fourth day, and joined the beginner server. The one that people back then will remember existed, the one that allowed everyone into it, even if they weren't beginners.

I loved that server, and everything about it. So many varied people would join, we would all talk, people were generally pretty nice, helping out all the newbies, giving advice (mostly bad advice) and we all had a great time. Some people I remember from there, whether for good or for bad: Optiumax (aka deakmaniac), Stillbones, Aerofox, Luisxxxx (x's are numbers, cant remember them though), Thellian, Koco934, Plazma98, Sparem3, Vash7395, Ihasfuncakes, SanizGC (Kratos) and a few others. Most of these formed the core group of people I hung out with for the first 7 or so months of Toribash. Others are just names I remember.

Bout...uh... July 2012, I made a new account, deaddova82 (I'm so original), and on the ides of July(15th), I joined the clan Psych Ward, a clan that was an offshoot of Saints. Had a great bit of fun there, We had our ups and downs, mostly downs, but still. Made clan rank 25, Clan started getting inactive, and I was handed leadership. Led for a few months, inactivity crushed us, tried to revive it a month or two later, Partially succeeded, Then I got fed up with being the only one online and I left. Right before I left I met Risk for the first time, back when he was Dyrisk (Pronounced Die-Risk, regardless of what he claims), right before he joined Zone.

Cue the loner phase. I was a 5th Dan, thought I was a bad-ass, didn't think I had anything more to learn. How fucking wrong I was.

Regardless during that loner phase, I was eventually kicked off my high horse, scrabbled around a bit in the dirt, and emerged a less pompous, more carefully observing person. All of this occurred in three days. I had my eyes set on the clan Zone, the clan my friend Koco934 had led and that Dyrisk had re-joined recently (by this time it had been about 1-2 months). I applied on the 4th of July, 2013.

I was accepted July 7th, 2013. Right away, I went about reviving the nearly dead clan. Dyrisk had since become inactive again (he's got an inactivity streak that mimics narcolepsy). The then current leader, NinofShin, resigned leadership to Dyrisk at that point (he became active again a few days after I joined). Then we set about reviving the clan again. We fucking SUCCEEDED. By the end of the ordeal, we reaped from our efforts a official clan, [Zone], an active member base, and a strong leadership. Got a namechange to Tempiar because I thought Templar was taken. I was wrong. Round this point, Dyrisk had become a Gm (actually right before we got official status), and then we met [Oblivion]. Fuckin' A+ bunch of fellows, [Oblivion] was. We started talking to them more and more, and within a few weeks of us becoming official as [Zone], we merged with [Oblivion] to create [Metagame]. Got my namechange to Templar.

Wight, Hawkesnightmare, Zanderhar, Ysome, Aoefanatic, and a few others that I can't remember the names of, these were the glorious people of [Oblivion] that we decided we liked so much we were going to merge clans with them. Our love of intellectual discussion kept us together, and we all just generally got along. Was a great time. Wight, Risk, Dannyrug and I were Staff around this era, Risk being Gm lead and Msquid, Wight and Dannyrug being a Gm, same as myself (we also had 2wc for a bit but he was only there for a week. Gets honorable mention). Good times, we were extraordinarily active during this period. Took over Risk's clan duties during this time because he was pretty busy with his staff load.

Then inactivity hit. Not hard, but hard enough for us to lose the clan apparently. Ah well, good things come to an end eventually. One thing I found out posthumously: Lots of people enjoyed our Skype-based recruitment process. I'm glad, we worked really hard developing it. List of people That were in Metagame(insofar as I remember):

Risk, Wight, Vradomor, Hawkesnightmare, Ysome, Aoefanatic, Zanderhar, Erif, Toolfree, Dannyrug, Duck, Koco934, hepimen, Laser, Clay(Soap), Fancy, TheMpk, Dartzpie, Twilight, Gentleman, Sh00.

There were more, but ya'll are the ones I remember best.

Few months later, after an EXTENSIVE (read: 4 months) break, I came to try and join TLL cause they seemed pretty chill. Worst Best decision I've made. That about sums it all up. Still in TLL, Fear and Pv2Caribou and Arctic are all really cool people, same goes for the rest of TLL. Pv2 is the coolest though.

Oh, I also made this thing.

G'day!
Last edited by Templar; Mar 10, 2016 at 12:59 PM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
i joined the game in 2011 almost entirely by accident
i was looking for cool ragdoll games to play with my friend joe and we stumbled across this game
i made the account hobomoose after my love for making fun of homeless and for my love of meese
i played like garbage until i met a guy named Muur, who was the first person to ever give me an item
it was like 2am and he said the first person to get a decap gets a head tex
so i played on till like 4am or so and beat the achievement
thats how i discovered the forums, since i had to put on the items he walked me through it all (he was unibash at the time)

that's when i joined [fyre] which got official after a decent time
after that i became real market man and bought tc so i could try to make a profit, ended up blowing it all on flames and then got bored of the game in early 2012

skip to feb 2013, i join and people still remember me (febreeze, rainbowz, 1handclap etc)
make friends with [Ethr]
join [Ethr] and meet lots of cool people on skype like Orko, Numbers, Internet, Soap etc etc
changed my name to Hobo (then to hobo later on)
many moons pass and i decide to leave for another clan (r)ust, with Uncle, soap etc
revived that clan then got super bored of clans
during that time i'm pretty sure i got to know tons of more people and became more internet famous as well as gained a lot of tc
after a while i join [i], then left and joined [TGS] then left and founded the elite clan of (cat) which is now a stolen tag and i'm real pissed
MET THIGGIST AND WE DOMINATED THE ENTIRE FORUMS
WE STILL LIVE ON TODAY
NO STAR WILL OUTLIVE OR OUTSHINE OUR BOND
YOU CANNOT STOP OUR EXISTENCE
DEATH
DEATH
DEATH
DEATH

oh yeah i also joined [Fish] but he's hated now even tho i love him
now i'm in a cool clan called (hobo)
we're recruiting so apply fast spots are filling up quick
need strong boys for heavy lifting
fear is an enemy
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Oh I like telling stories.

Well I started with this account in Jan of 2013.

I didn't know what was the forum for 1 or 2 months till I joined a clan that was called Uber if I am not wrong.
That clan died and well I got out, weeks later joined Flip and months later I knew some argentinian guys, it was great times. Also made a best friend from Venezuela, we played a lot. When I knew him I was brown belt and he was 3rd dan so pretty much he teached me about Toribash.

Well then Flip got inactive for some weeks, I got out and I joined Phoenix.(I'm not a clan hopper, I joined Phoenix weeks later)
In Phoenix I knew pf0chang and more guys that now I forgot.
Like many clans Phoenix started dying, then I created a clan with my friend that died too, later I found LoL and got Inactive, you know, League of Legends sucks you up.(It was in Middle 2014)

Later in March 2015 I found more friends from Latin America, got into a spanish clan that now is dead, I was playing lonely till I found MAU, I grow up with it, I learned a lot there and now I am here, still in MAU.

I have a lot to tell but it's a large story.
Last edited by Corredor; Mar 12, 2016 at 04:36 PM.
Running away...