Ranking
Originally Posted by Kolors View Post
How long you wish to stay: Until the clan dies ;)

Why you wanna stay that early?

Lostworld if you don't like my clans, why do you make one like me. I bet ur one of those old members who used to be in my clan

I will stop posting now because I would like to see this clan succeed
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by Devil1 View Post
Why you wanna stay that early?

Lostworld if you don't like my clans, why do you make one like me. I bet ur one of those old members who used to be in my clan

I will stop posting now because I would like to see this clan succeed

heh, if you havnt noticed your not welcome on this dsc, post once more and i will report all your posts, and i was never in anarchy, i watched it crumble, it was quite funny actually,all the ppl at your neck, just waiting to break it.
Now can the nine year old please stop posting here, kthx bai.
Fan club
on.toribash advertising space here, pm me lol(75tc per week i haggle)
Much needed Bump, sorry i wasnt on today i have been having bowel movements all day.
Fan club
Prodigy died after kingmonste resigned, so i left the clan and made this clan.
I could of saved prodigy but it was time to move on.
Fan club
/Invade from Clan Helpers.

Um Hey I heard you needed encouragement to recruit and things like that. Well Recruiting isnt so bad. You get to meet new people and see there skills. Its not all that bad. If you get bored/lazy all of a sudden,Try finding something you like to do and try to keep up with clan aswell. Also if you feel this clan getting a little wibbly, try to show that your the boss and tune it down a little.

Tips on Recruiting:
1. Be patient on waiting for someone wanting to join
2. Check and see if that player is active and willing to be with this clan till the end
3. Find details before saying your in
4. Always show a firm atitude. You never want to get the person you want to join mad, or upset. You want to keep calm and gentle.

Tips on Dsc:
1. If it starts to get inactive, have a activity check on members. Then start to recruit forum active members.
2. Dont ever give up so easily. If you see the clan dying or falling down a little. You know you gotta bring it back up.
3. Looking for good decent members? Try hosting some Clan Events to find good people and people who are interested.

~Dex Clan Helper
Hope this helped.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
I rly just wanted encouragment to get ingame so i can make a server lol.
thx anyways.
Fan club
Well good luck with the clan.
You can always ask me for help or anything
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor