Toribash
Congratulations Loje

thanks for making me a fully fledged member despite the fact im not second dan yet will miss you kai!
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
my leaving wish is that DarkCrypto become a full fledged member

also on another note if hampa can indeed set up my account as ive asked then Loje gets my account.

He has helped out the clan so much and i know he didnt get far ingame or with tc and unlike Patrick and Tonakai he isnt a Toriagent so i beleive if my account is rigged so that items cant be removed from my inventory that he gets it and my booster and can freely use my account ingame with my mass of items. and if he see's fit he can pass it on when he retires one day.

First of all, I was going to say Dark was in then came on and saw you already said it lol.

Also, Do you have a person that you want Loje to pass that account onto after he is done, or he gets to choose?

Any ways, I really hope you come back someday. Maybe not as Kai tiger again, but I just hope you come back. Just talk to me or Tonakai. Give us some proof that you are that you are Kai, like a picture of you holding up a piece of paper saying, its me Kai tiger as ______. I don't care if you haven't fought once with that account, I will make sure you are let back into Freelance. I think Tony and other will agree with me.

P.S. Please stay on Irc or somthin were we can still talk every once in a while. I might get Msn later, and add you.

Any ways, good luck with life, and hope you come back every once in a while.

Farewell my good friend.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
why must you leave
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Jun 5, 2008 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Not so many Face Palms please.
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
Please do not post so many face palms please.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

We are trying. I think we are doing fine though. More of a sad time rather than falling apart time.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Gosh. I go away for 5 days, and this falls apart :3.
Sad to hear you're leaving Kai. Will never forget the happy day when I joined Freelance. You can trust in me, Loje, Tona, and Pat. We will keep the clan alive.

BTW, Gratz Loje! Lotsa TC there.
(GIMME GIMME XD jk)
Thats good. I hope Freelance never dies.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

I dont rly know bout the tc...if Kai (or hampa) was "locking" the account....so no tc can b sent...but if I can send tc...I will use all the tc to help the clan....

FOR FREELANCE!
and
FOR KAI-TIGER!!!!

The legends will never die!
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Kai-Tiger has done so hell much for Freelance.
He slaved himself to make Freelance official.
He slaved himself to keep Freelance alive.
This is the moment when I want to cry (man cry).
This is déjà vu... I feel like not being a good leader because I don't do anything compared to Kai.