Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Shigechio View Post
So, I was thinking of changing the org to ''Team England''
Tell me what you think how about this guys.

I agree as i have seen org's like Team Canada and Team Australia etc, and i think it would make us "Fit in" more
"Slaughter is the b3st medicine"
I disagree.
Fitting is is for dicks.

Team GB allows us to have scottish/welsh/Irish too, which would be good as there are very few English players that would apply to us.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Belt (this really doesn't affect your chances): 2nd dan
Age(Optional):im 14 in 15 in feb
What country you live in:wales *sigh* i was born in england
What city/town you live in:a small one (Blaenau ffestiniog)
Why you want to join: because im a British person and i wan to know the british ppl in this game
How active you are (rate out of 10):ingame id say 9 in forums 8
Other(2 - 3 sentences about yourself):my real name is as you guessed james linay hehe and im 14 going on 15 i have a great GF ingame and i have a strange thing for eyes (please dont ask) i just love them and im an honest person i keep my promises and i dont lie i love to joke with ppl but if i offend then tell me id instantly appologise i have 2 dogs and basically it thanks for reading :P

Jameslinay out xD
-----
and i am english i didnt even know about organizations Erth told me i should try to apply and here i am
Last edited by jameslinay; Aug 31, 2012 at 02:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Belt 2nd dan
I'm 18
England and I was born in England but I'm half Russian
I live in Hastings just south of england
Because this is for English people and I am one
Fourms 9 in game 8
My name is Alex Jupar and I'm 18 years old, I like tb and I mostly go on fourms cause I'm usually out, if I'm not online it's because of my own private business, Im going into design for objects like motor bikes and follow in my uncles footsteps as he helped design some of the 2007-2012 makes of Honda, i still can get my head around textures in tb, Im in Hastings university and we study art and science, I'm a competitive guy and like a challenge, I have a part time job at sainsburys if any of u know what that is, I saving up for my tour with a mate just for a christmass holiday we are going around Europe just for the fun of it and to get new ideas for my future life.
Anyway fought I could join thx
-----
Sorry I mean 3rd dan black belt
Last edited by iChrispy; Aug 31, 2012 at 02:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alright, if the co leaders have no problem, you two are accepted.
Welcome to the org. Stay active.

I'll also contact PTDx to see why he isn't posting.

Belt (this really doesn't affect your chances): White.
Age(Optional): 13.
What country you live in: England.
What city/town you live in: Birmingham.
Why you want to join: I know Shige and PTD in real life and I just started of on Toribash so I'd probably fit in well here.
How active you are (rate out of 10): Around 6-7.
Other(2 - 3 sentences about yourself): I am a nice person to talk to and don't take stuff too seriously. But let me tell you I can be mature when I want to be.