Toribash
We already have it, in fact, my avvy is a colored version of it
Gonna setup the new perma thread today, and gonna have the event that Desi suggested :v
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Schicklgruber View Post
It might cool if Ascend have their own logo, like clan logo.

Im using the original btw.. made it myself too
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
New Clan Logo. Suggestions?
So is time? Should this clan have a new logo? I'm willing to make a new one but I'm out of ideas on what the new logo should look like.

Tell us here what you think about this. Give suggestions (maybe even some sort of rough sketch) or tell us if you don't want it changed. Also, keep in mind some things about what a good logo looks like. Simple, recognizable, and may or may not have the clan name in it somewhere. Image search "best logos" to get an idea. Any input is appreciated guys.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
[Ascend] Mod Central
Good day fellow members, this thread will be a place were all members can post:
1. Their favourite mod.
2. Their best mod.
3. Their funniest mod.

Continuing on from this, you can be marked and graded by the highest ranks, following this, there will be several "teams" to go to according to your skill set. These will consist of:
1. Aikido/Aikidobigdojo.
2. Wushu.
3. Judo.
4. Ninjutsu.
5. Other.

In turn you can contribute towards the clan wars and different events that go on as to who would be the best players for that area of toribash.
Last edited by prowlerLA9; Oct 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
My fave mod would have to be tk/erthtk. Other mods I play: judo, aikido, runkido.. I try to avoid mods that end with -shu.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Fav mod: Judo..for some reason.
I also play Aikido and ABD
Eh, fine at wushu and lenshu
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
my Fav mod is : judo , jousting
my best mod is: aikido, and runkido.tbm
and my funniest mod is : jousting :3

and i don't know what is wushu mod but i am good with ninjutsu and a little with aikidobigdojo.tbm
The wings logo you made seems the best so far, was trying to find something better but the only thing I come up with is an fancy arrow pointing up.
I don't have a sketch for it its just an idea so far.
Im thinking of maybe a vectorized tori with a sword pointing up with wings at the back and the sword is coming out of the circle, whaddya think?