Toribash
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
YUSOMADBRO.
Stop defending your sexual preference.

Rawr. :I Why are you stuck to the topic? This is my thread I answer how I want to XD Also noobie what was your question?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
What color is your bathroom mirror?

"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Can You answer this on behalf of rebecca black?

Y U NO GO TO SCHOOL
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Originally Posted by David View Post
Can humans fly using only crowbars?

yes
Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
What color is your bathroom mirror?

Question to you is what colors your bathroom mirror?
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post
Can You answer this on behalf of rebecca black?

Y U NO GO TO SCHOOL

Cause I got famous at 14 then was hated on youtube forcing me to go to school then I od'd later in the year
Is it considered multi-claning to join a clan completely unrelated to toribash? =\ Im not in another clan but just wanted to know if I could join a clan on "empires" its a dieing game but really fun and its a free source mod on steam... and lol to this whole thread...
Last edited by xFUNx; Aug 15, 2011 at 02:28 AM.
Originally Posted by xFUNx View Post
Is it considered multi-claning to join a clan completely unrelated to toribash? =\ Im not in another clan but just wanted to know if I could join a clan on "empires" its a dieing game but really fun and its a free source mod on steam... and lol to this whole thread...

Last edited by Facade; Aug 15, 2011 at 04:20 AM.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by xFUNx View Post

No and yes no because your not tori-double claning. yes because your still in two clans at once XD
Originally Posted by Facade View Post

I don't know how to respond to that.