Toribash
Original Post
Quitting (TC Reward &/or Penalty)
This is a 2nd suggestion that I've been wanting to post for a while, I've talked about this in game very frequently and everyone usually seems to want this also.

This involves a few different ideas, so please read all of it before choosing your opinion.
(this does not apply to tournament servers)

So the first idea is of course letting a player have the 10tc reward or at least 5 when their opponent quits after the game is at half or later. People quit very frequently just for the sole purpose of not allowing others to get the reward, only because they hate losing.

At the same time, there could also be a small TC deduction of 2-5 from the quitter, giving a much greater reason not to go spec or disconnect when they're about to lose.

With this in mind, it could become a server setting to enable/disable TC rewarding in general or even just the TC deduction, making this enabled on the public servers and optional on player created servers (to the creator of the server of course).

Of course I'm not inquiring to do all of this, only take what you want from it.

On a side suggestion, it would be good to add a 'report' button in-game that would link people to the IRC and direct them to use #support and find a GM if they have the proof.

Thanks for reading, I hope some of these suggestions can be considered
Last edited by Asshat91; Jan 30, 2014 at 08:39 PM.
How is it that people can ragequit on any normal match or public match but whenever someone wants to quit during a tourney match, they don't lose any elo at all. You wouldn't believe how many people take advantage of RQ'ng in tourneys. At least if you're going to have a penalty for RQ'ng then make it so that you get the penalty no matter what match you decide to RQ during.
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) eat clen tren hard, anavar give up
Not supported. The most relentless suggestion i've ever read. In some games people can loose their money because there's that thing that you were suggesting. For example anyone must get off the computer (a person who had played lost any TC 'cause he has left the game). One more example ~ beginner is trying to earn some TC for any Forces/Items, and with your suggestion it will be hard. Very damageable for your profit. That's why i didn't support.
Last edited by EmJake; Feb 5, 2014 at 06:11 AM.
Uhm I'm not really understanding your points so forgive me if my reply is inaccurate.
They only get the deduction if they quit while they are playing and when the game is already at half.

Your 'example' makes no sense to me though sorry, pls rephrase it if you can, I'm not really getting your point. Also relentless = constantly intense, I don't see how that applies here.