Toribash
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Saying personality is good but personality and cuteness is better?

no, thinking about anything other than your prayers to jesus is dangerous and will get you killed one day

User warned for trolling the masses, as amusing as it may be.

~Gynx
Last edited by Gynx; Jul 3, 2014 at 01:46 AM.
I came here to laugh at you
It seems that all of these situations could be avoided by you keeping your mouths shut. If you don't want to get yelled at for telling them what you prefer, don't tell them what you prefer.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Precisely. Why would you subject yourself to the misery of knowing what you have isn't what you want? If you don't know what you want, then go ahead and experiment. But once you have an idea of what you do and don't like, stop accepting less than the best.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
not allowing yourself to change and make compromises for/with other people will make you a very lonely sad person.
I came here to laugh at you
yeah, but, real life is not like that at all.
it doesnt mean you can't meet great people though..
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Lets move onto the topic of music. I hate it so much when people say music you listen to is 'crap' or its a bad taste in music just because they don't like it. Thankfully, I listen to any genre of music as long as I like the track/song I am listening to. Currently, I am enjoying the wonder of Trap music and pretty much 1% of my school knows what Trap is. It's funny too because those who dislike the tracks they have heard me listen to and said they hate Trap sometimes listen to Trap without realising it's Trap. How can you hate on a music genre when you don't even know what tracks/songs are in which genre.
Last edited by Kradel; Jul 3, 2014 at 10:28 PM.
blue
pink
No idea what trap is, rock is my style, not hardcore though. I can't hate music before I hear it, because thats just stupid. Its nice having people around that appreciate your music sense though. (cage the elephant, P!ATD and falloutboy ftw)
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I wish people appreicated my music sense. It's just me in the world of Trap at my school Eveyone else is listengin to all those Miley Cyrus, Drake, Chris Brown etc... and I am just like,
"TIME TO LISTEN TO SOME MOTHERF***** HUCCI!"
blue
pink