Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Don't be absurd. Cut him some slack. My school is filled with gays who walk, talk, and dress like women.

lol sterotype

@madboy, it depends on the age group that your school is in, and on the location. Less people are likely to be openly gay in Texas, then California, for example.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Oh lol.. I thought you meant like, if they find out you're gay they'll put you in prison and stuff..

Now that I think of it.. It doesn't make sense at all

I'm stupid
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
I would love to introduce him to you guys :3, but i A. don't know if he would want to B. don't know if you guys would approve. he is just a really nice/ friendly guy :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Of course we approve!

If someone doesn't, within the clan, they'll get an "OldJoe's Boot" trace in their face... Deep one.. Brutally.. Nihihi
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
well he is going to his mums at the moment (parents divorced) when he gets back i will ask :3

Edit: Pleas welcome... DioWolf :3
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Feb 1, 2010 at 07:05 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Hi :3
Edit: short sentance is short but what else is there to put :/ oh and thanks for inviting me ^^
Last edited by DioWolf; Feb 1, 2010 at 07:15 PM.
nice to see you said hi :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]