Toribash
Saying Arkane whenever someone from them comes online doesnt make you zerg clan, but it truly shows childness of yours.
Originally Posted by DeadorK View Post
Lolo politics.

Politics? THIS...IS...TORIBASH!!!!

Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Saying Arkane whenever someone from them comes online doesnt make you zerg clan, but it truly shows childness of yours.

Anyways... "Childness"? That's not even a word. Maybe the correct term is immature?

Heck, deal with it. A lot of these people in toribash are quite immature, especially with that "1337" talk(excluding my avatar :P). I'm trying to think of something to go here, but my brain is blank. >.< I'll edit my post later.
Originally Posted by ddaa View Post

What about we have clan comp? If you win, we owe you respect. If we win, we get extra bullying rights?

It would never work out. If we won, we would probably go too far and get busted. If we lost, most clan members would just ignore the respect rights and go on ahead start shooting some flame pistols.

Why must this game be so censored? My trigger finger is getting itchy...
Last edited by masterjepo; Oct 4, 2007 at 02:50 AM.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Call you a zerg clan? When? And I supported you at first.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Ok, lets drop this thread. Every one, just get along with other people. Its not really that hard. There are very few people that don't deserve respect, like Eth. Ok? Ok. Now end of discusion, drop it, zip it, no.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1