Toribash
View Poll Results: Should Aaron be let back in
Yes
11 Votes / 42.31%
No
15 Votes / 57.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey Tona check who voted on this thread and take out all the non Freelancers votes.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not going to vote against you. I still think you're an okay guy, but this constant struggle of getting friends and shortly leaving them is repetitive and annoying. Every time I saw you you'd be in a new clan. You need to find one clan, and stick with them. Or, you could forget it and stay clan-less to forget about all the drama. The longer this goes on, eventually no one will accept you into their clan.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
I've decided to stay absolutely neutral in this case unless my vote is absolutely necessary.

I wouldn't mind having Aaron back, he's skilled, and not a bad person.

However, he left without the best reasons. (Or so I've heard.) And him being passed through lots of clans in the latter days is not something that speaks positive for his rep.

But as I said, I'm gonna stay neutral. I don't really have the insight needed to make a decision anyways. I'll leave it up to the rest of you guys, and only throw my vote in if it's a settling one.
I guesss he deserves a second chance...
If he clan hps some more, hell lose all my respect.
I suppose your vote for yourself does not count Aaron. As you are not officially freelance. But i dont think you deserve freelance after such actions. Freelance is a great clan, with a 100% respectable leader, and i think you shall bring down their name wearing the tag.
collect snots from the nose
Hey I only voted to see what the scores were. Hey Samule I understand but I really love Freelance and now I know that I'm going to stay this is the only clan I want to be in trust me I know. Everyone deserves a second chance and I want this one for sure. Thanks.

Cmon I thought I told Kai to tell everyone in Freelance why I really left it was not bad. Ask Kai and he will tell you why I left.

Gynx I don't think I will bring down their name at all I will just do better and get good reputation and only bring myself up as Freelance stays the same.
Last edited by AaronSasori; Jan 11, 2008 at 09:44 PM.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol I was looking for that Thanks Chac.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]