Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i usually listen to some of the bands songs off that album without buying. I assume if i like a few songs i will like most of the album.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I just listen to my favorite songs, and sometimes when I'm not paying attention it just goes to other songs that I half-listen to. I end up half-listening some more and eventually acquire a taste for it without trying.

Originally Posted by h4rl View Post
I just listen to what i want to listen to, hurr.

I don't set myself rules for listening to music. If the album is crap and has a few good tracks i just pick those out. If it's a well crafted masterpiece i just put on the whole thing and hit play.

I srsly have to start doing that. I usually have entire albums that I only listen to a few of the songs for and never delete the other tracks. I always tell myself that I'll get around to hearing them later.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will listen to a few songs from the album, if I like them I will get the album and listen to it and pick out my favorites.
back
I prefer whole albums. I like the experience of a longer musical adventure. And to take it a step farther, I often listen to a band's whole discography in one go.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well