Ranking
some clans dont care about the clan league.

There is no best clan. There is good clans and bad clans and you are the one who says what are the good and what are the bad ones
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
some clans dont care about the clan league.

There is no best clan. There is good clans and bad clans and you are the one who says what are the good and what are the bad ones

Just so you know, not caring isn't the same as not being active enough to participate without forfeiting.
Although you have a point. Deciding which clan is most suited to you should be based on which players you like the most. This is a completely different thing to the "best clan" however.

Clan league is the most effective way of deciding the best clan. It combines skill in a wide variety of mods with consistency and activity.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by voicelence View Post
[Extreme]!!! is the best clan

Nope. I'd say RAWR. They are famous, but not at all cocky as many people get when they get wellknown.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I would say Urban is the best clan as of now, because their members are extremely good at replay making, and they are funny, and have a heap of amazing members.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
dr.strangelove toribash clans dont have a competitive side.

Look at fl0w for example. Its just a clan made of wushu players ( basicly ).

for a wushu player it may be the best clan. Just because other clan has more points in some toribash events doesnt mean it is a better clan, it only means they went to events.

Look at tennis, at the women final in septmber's grand slam. the final was number 7 agaist number 35. The number 1 woman isnt the best, she just goes to more events because she wants and thats why she has more points althought she fails against the women that only go to grand slam.

Also not caring doesnt mean you are innactive. Means you are having fun and you dont need to go to events to have fun because you are fine as you are.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
As everyone has said, it's all on what side your looking at it from.

DM has hottest people
Fl0w has best wuhu
Bleu has best noobs (lol)
Etc
I apologise for this post.
You're all approaching this from the wrong angle.
All these clans have the same thing in common, they're all clans.
What clan relates to everyone of these clans? [Clan] does because of the name clan.
Therefore the best clan in the whole of toribash is the [Clan] clan because it's a clan called [Clan].
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks