Ranking
i think its pretty obvious why. its the goddamn government spraying chemical trails in the air with their facking aeroplanes making everyone weird and dumber and more stupid and more weird.

are you familiar with the term: "NEW WORLD ORDER" ? google it pal. KLAUS SCHWAB AND HIS CRONIES R GONNA TAKE OVER THE FUCKEN PLANET, and the entire earth is gonna be under one single government, AND IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE AVERAGE IQ OF THE PLANET EARTH DROPS TO BELOW 100 DUE TO CHEMICAL TRAILS IN THE AIR.

obviously they're vaccinated pretty soon we're all gonna be too FUCKIN WEIRD AND STUPID to fight against it and we're all gonna become mindless toribash zombies due to CHEMICAL TRAIL.

the good news is toribash will have 9 billion playerbase!

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
i think its pretty obvious why. its the goddamn government spraying chemical trails in the air with their facking aeroplanes making everyone weird and dumber and more stupid and more weird.

are you familiar with the term: "NEW WORLD ORDER" ? google it pal. KLAUS SCHWAB AND HIS CRONIES R GONNA TAKE OVER THE FUCKEN PLANET, and the entire earth is gonna be under one single government, AND IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE AVERAGE IQ OF THE PLANET EARTH DROPS TO BELOW 100 DUE TO CHEMICAL TRAILS IN THE AIR.

obviously they're vaccinated pretty soon we're all gonna be too FUCKIN WEIRD AND STUPID to fight against it and we're all gonna become mindless toribash zombies due to CHEMICAL TRAIL.

I fucking hate Loona

<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE! YOU THINK THE DECLINE OF TORIBASH IS JUST COINCIDENCE? NO WAY, IT'S CHEMICALS IN THE AIR, MAN! THEY'RE RELEASING SOME KIND OF GAS THAT'S MAKING PEOPLE LOSE INTEREST IN THE GAME. I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES, PEOPLE WALKING DOWN THE STREET, LOOKING AT THEIR PHONES LIKE ZOMBIES. AND AS FOR HAMPA, I KNOW THE TRUTH. HE WAS KIDNAPPED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND REPLACED WITH A ROBOT DEVELOPER. THAT'S WHY TORIBASH NEXT IS SUCH A PIECE OF JUNK.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592

evil Führer of Evil

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

as barbousa began writing his argument, he asked the community

"are you weird because you inhale the chemical sprays, or do you inhale the chemical sprays because you're weird?"

the toribash community simply replied

"stand proud you are strong but nah, I'd [win]"

in that moment, barbousa could have saved himself, but he didn't know two key things

the first is always bet on the community having temperature room iq

and the second is that icky has already released the ban spinner 3.0