Ranking
Actually, my suggestion on the fight should be a 4 VS 4 War between 3 different servers... Each clan chooses 1 server, and a negotiation shall be made on the final one...

The team that controls 2 of the 3 servers wins the war

I figure this will be good since it gives more people a chance to play, and it would be fair to the people who arent good at the main game mode like sambo or TK
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
So, we go to war with DAT? Sorry for my week-long absence which will not now, nor ever be explained. However, I am willing to participate, and mostly any time frame will work for me. The game mode does not matter, but I prefer judo. Also I am a bit out of practice, but I should do fine.

So just PM me, I'll get it even if I don't go to the forums as much.
This is the list so far of who want to play

Me
Lancer_c
Alexownz
Mosier
nmilkosky
Sam1
Dikarika
Doctor_Dendrite
Spaztic one

Did I miss anyone?

Anywho, if you want to play, say so now. Today is officially the last to sign up to fight.
Wait is this to ensure that you play or is this just to add you to the list?
Ummmm ok change of plans. The brawl will be next weekend I guess.

NOw of course that's going to messup some attendance of some people, so if you think you cannot make it next weekend, say so now
man i want to play so bad, this blows. if only it were 3 weekends from now. oh well, i hope we win
I r Batdude.
Now, are we going to come up with two teams for sambo and judo? Not sure, but I heard those are the game types we will play in.