Toribash
It's not as much holding a grudge as disapproving of your individual actions. You have earned a bad reputation among my clansmen. And no, we aren't asking for a clan war, that's why it's YOU, as an individual on the enemies' list, not your clan.
Proud leader of [Renegade].
Name: Gbleek
Belt: Black
Previous/current infractions (and reason): Just got banned for two days... My "friend" in real life, Demmon07, just wanted to be my friend to use me for TC and items. So when he gave me his laptop to log into my account to send him toxic blood, I actually went on his toribash and clicked show password in log in, hacked into his account, took his items. Not to keep them, just to make him mad for revenge. Got banned. xD

Previous clans: None.
Activity (in-game/forums/both): Active in both.
Reason for application: Because this clan is awesome and I've been in for awhile. xD
Other things we should know about you: Uhm. I'm 13. I use Gbleek as a username for pretty much everything I do. I mainly like twinswords and aikido.
Your clan is completely fine with us, Rainy, but we've just come not to trust you. Sorry if you think we shouldn't feel this way, but until proven otherwise you're staying on that list. I've no intention to list reasons on this public forum, but if you'd like, I (Or anyone else.) can PM them to you.
Proud Co-Leader of Renegade.
Name: Coblin Gock
Belt: Yellow
Previous/current infractions (and reason): None
Previous clans: None
Activity (in-game/forums/both): I play the game a good amount.
Reason for application: I won the rec matches , and you guys sent me here. That and I heard there was cookies and Die-Hard.
Other things we should know about you: I play bass pretty good. (Oh, and I'm 17)