Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Steena View Post
Hey Heir, I wish you good luck with this.
A clan for beginners created by a beginner might be a very good idea and I hope you will be successful.

Also ignore Bloobing and this other guy. They just changed their mind about your idea 'cause others support you and the help they promised you won't be useful in any way. *bootlickers caugh*

would u stop it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

so why not sum allies and war could help ur clan develop casue sumtime u get POWs(prisoner fo War) aka ppl who quit their clan caus ethey lost war and joined u
These are the number of posts per user so far.
Bloobing 7 < give Heir some room.
Heir 5
gamer828 4
LordxDeath 3
Fish 2
Murmayder 1
Helvetica 1
Steena 1
falloutboi 1

Also heir, be sure to familiarize your self with the forums, and get some practise ingame aswell cause you will benefit greatly from experience.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
These are the number of posts per user so far.
Bloobing 7 < give Heir some room.
Heir 5
gamer828 4
LordxDeath 3
Fish 2
Murmayder 1
Helvetica 1
Steena 1
falloutboi 1

Also heir, be sure to familiarize your self with the forums, and get some practise ingame aswell cause you will benefit greatly from experience.

so whats wrong wit that? im active and i give support and critisism

Originally Posted by Heir View Post
ok, i'm training for ingame multiplayed atm

thats good. if i can ill try to recruit u a high belt member to be a teacher for yo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Diffeent idea, good luck with it. Good idea now that I think about it as if you do a good enough job you can have this clan act as a platform for those members to move into better clans.

I was about to say that yesterday but I wanted to see if bloobing and gamer would understand it themself ;)
As steena said, they didn't...

Anyways, I like the idea, too. There are tons of clans that only accept black belts and up, so the new users could get bored of the game etc.

Also, you should really change the first rule, because someone could understand it as if he would have to respect only you instead of all members. :P