Ranking
Originally Posted by cheesepwnz View Post
wow chill dude

i did not fail as im the one using photoshop, which IMO is 100x better then any paintshop pro

so to me its u who failed making the tag and using paintshop pro

he has a point, + cheese pwnd u gamer. But still still in the midday, it looks even worse 1.3/10. Didnt notice it lacked transparancy in the morning ¬¬
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
lawl people who cant handle criticism reli bug me, if you cant handel it, do post your stuff on teh net, even better just forget about them =]

gamer

www.adobe.com is waiting for you

so is

www.deviantart.com [for the tuts brushs etc...]

use them wisely,
If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!
Photoshop ftw!

I actually paid for mine, unlike you thieving baddies >.>

erm to stay on topic I will give it a 3/10
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
*Sigh*
I'm never quiting.

And I have PS.
It sucks.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
Originally Posted by gamer View Post
*Sigh*
I'm never quiting.

And I have PS.
It sucks.

well maybe because you havnt taken the time to have an intermate time with it, treat it like sex, and your bond with it great=]
If you need any help within PHOTOSHOP or a REQUEST, please feel free to pm me or add me at [email protected] i can professionally train you in photoshop for FREE!
Originally Posted by cheesepwnz View Post
well maybe because you havnt taken the time to have an intermate time with it, treat it like sex, and your bond with it great=]

I've tried to use it.
Its to confusing. I sat on it for 5 hours looking for a tool.
The layout is very confusing >.<

BTW:
New sig XD
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
Originally Posted by gamer View Post
I've tried to use it.
Its to confusing. I sat on it for 5 hours looking for a tool.
The layout is very confusing >.<

BTW:
New sig XD

oh i see, well if you ever want me to show you the layout and go through it with you on each tools purpose ill b quite happy to help you, just add me to msn, i need to get yahoo but i cbf personally
gamer seriously once you get the hang of photoshop you can do lots of things, illustrate hand drawn images, make wallpaper, make fractals, beams, signatures, render out renders from images and lots of other things.

But yeah lay-out is confusing at first, just read a few basic tuts ;)
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
A picture with a swirley backround and text is not a sig! To make a sig it needs to look good. alos youre size is wrong. I like 120x500, but just stay kinda thin and long. also:
Photoshop > whatever retard program you use
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well