Toribash
Greetings good sirs and madam.
I would like to express interest in joining your team of players.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
...and madam.

Wut.

Der ain't no wiminz in mah Torebash.

19:08 <@Cevius[Work]> MADE UP SWEARWORDS. GO. STARTING WITH COCKSNAP
19:08 <@SlainVeteran> FINNISH
Originally Posted by boaf View Post
Wut.

Well, you are a bitch...
Originally Posted by boaf View Post
Wut.

I believe you are mistaken.
There is a certian duck and fox pair that are widely acknowledged to be female.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
May I be a part of bouncy? I am teh gratest in nothing, but I got a shottygun I use to scare off squirrels when my daughter is pregnant for my baby D: can I teh joineds?
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Ishi you fucking asshole

19:08 <@Cevius[Work]> MADE UP SWEARWORDS. GO. STARTING WITH COCKSNAP
19:08 <@SlainVeteran> FINNISH