Ranking
hehe looky at what cabby did lol
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Ok, I've never used POV-ray before but because of this .inc I thought I'd try. I captured 500 frames of a replay and then tried to make a dojo.inc "movie".
I read both your short tutorial on the first page and Nokturnal's tutorial with pictures and when the rendering was done I got this:

And all 500 files are the same O.O What have I done wrong?
yuor camera was out of the area you either need to 1.get closer into the battle or 2. open the inc and edit the dojo size then it should work
How do I edit dojo size and how big should it be? And 1 more thing. I got 500 pics, am I supposed to use a program to make them into a movie like volt posted on the first page?
ok first of all in pov raytrade selct the open button then browse till you find the dojo script and then once that is done after all the text bout anti aisling or soimething like that there will be these command lines #declare dojosize=455;
#declare roomsize=2500; adjust the dojo and the room size and render just one frame until you get a non gray box pov ray picture

and second once you're all finsished with your frames open up windows movie maker and go to file-import into collections then go to 2.7 folder and then raytrace in that and
left click and select all of the animation frames and then once that is done select open then it'll load all of the frames then once loaded press ctrl-a to select them all and then
left or right click and select add to timeline then go to tool-options-advanced and lower the picture and transition duration as low as possible and then play your movie and vola a pov ray toribash replay
Thanks for fielding that one ravenger. That's it!

Personally, to make the movies into an .AVI, I use VirtualDub, and then to change the framerate of the AVI (to speed up the video to make it look better) and then render it into a more compressed .avi or .wmv, I use Sony Vegas 7.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
This .inc is great, it's also quite fast! I'm currently rendering a ~160 frame long animation.

I'm gonna donate some credits now.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...