Toribash
Originally Posted by MadReckless View Post
I have no need to be in this "wushu" team then. You can cut me out from it.

man, you are choosy.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

brucia decide all stuff. i ony suggest
not even part of this org anyway
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I'm sorry but i have to remove Norf for the moment.We have said to decide togheter,or to close this org.
I'm pretty sure Norf will join anyway because he's seriously good in this mod imo,i didn't invited him only because i don't see him on wushu servers from too long,and(except for odlov and kamiko)i invited only people who still play wushu mods weekly(at least).But i think he deserve to be here.
Just not now..as i said i want first to understand who care about this,and to lead the organization with him/them.

I hope nothing personal Norf,i will vote for you for sure,but please have a bit of patience and let us organize a better^^
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
We need a server to test them under mine and other players judgment. See if opinions fit and in the same time we will see if our knowledge about the being good at wushu idea fits.
ok Madreckless(whitesensei/darksamurai) is the new responsable for admins.
I will continue to help like before anyway,and everything is like before:we are still a group and we have to decide things togheter
Make sure to add Sahee and Dafe to the list, since they are as important, or even more important than the Alpha guys there in wushu history.

Also I suggest making a wushu-clan archive aswell since I guess teaching is a goal for you guys, aswell.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

oh well..my mistake.
I had forgot about sahee(i'm sorry but i don't know much about Dafe),i think he should receive the invite too,so that we can merge the past with the present
Some older wushu players would be nice addition. Thing is, the way people play wushu has changed, they got better and knows what to do to win. Of course they are in good part of wushu history but can they keep up in times like these? I hope our organization will gather the best wushu players, who would show to the community that wushu is a fun and challenging mod and it deserves as much attention as aikido.