Toribash
I joined killy server...But i didn't found anything there.... -.-
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

sorry join timmy room
me and retret left

meet u timmy room /jo timmy
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
ok im pretty sure im not getting in now.

kristis hates me. so is there a chance i can get in since i got banend. i am really sorry for that. and zy i am looking for u to test me but i cant find yah
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Mark, kristis like you, but he can't find you ingame. Pm to him
killakid as RedDevil and suomynona said : who will flame/insult Phoenix clan will get ban, I hope they'll read what u writing abt us and ban ur's second account.
Zyg is back
and killa this clan is better than u, and y u insult your own clan? or did u get kicked
master of jump decaps.
WOOHOO I GOT IN THANKS TO ZYG and killakid the clan is not a disgrace the clan owns
uhhh am i in the clan :/ and how do i pm i know thats sort of funny
<retret>kicks alert in the vaga <alert242>gg <retret>gg <alert242>actually i prefer dicks and fingers
Killakid just left and insulting us.
I'll let in this clan retlet too, because we need active ppl, Welcome.
thnx you everyone
<retret>kicks alert in the vaga <alert242>gg <retret>gg <alert242>actually i prefer dicks and fingers