Toribash
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
How do you die thousands of times each day?

dohohoh get it

I die a little bit each time I miss word things and people call me on it.

*Hundreds of thousands of people die every day*

That^

Also, if you want to see what I'm driving at, google your name with the word died after it. I know it may seem odd that so many famous people are dead, but eh, Patrick Swazy is probably next, its really nothing that strange.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I have no idea who he was, but that breaks the whole 50's age thing. Too bad, was hoping for an alien conspiracy or something.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by tacoBELL View Post
Mcnair was the QB who led the Tennessee Titans to the super bowl. If you live in America, and don't know who he is, you must live under a rock.

Or, you might have different tastes then other people do, and still follow the pop-culture medium without living under said rock. Also, my dad has a cave, with six televisions and both comcast and direct tv. You can live in a cave and still be up to date. For that matter, you mispelled McNair. You also missed his entire college career, and his stint with Baltimore.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
I have no idea who he was, but that breaks the whole 50's age thing.

I think the fair lady Fawcett was 60 or something.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Michale,Billy,And Steve.....

Like they say bad things happen in threes.
"Dont worry yourself sick,Only think everything is going to be alright" -Camcam
People Died

The last time I checked, nobody here, except for Jackson perhaps, ever had an adverse effect on society as a whole, and the only reason they are being mentioned was because they were in the pop-culture lexicon. A trend of people dying that are well-known shouldn't be well as advertised as it has been on the news as a whole. It has become the only thing you see anymore, from Casey Anthony, to the specific brand of drugs that Michael Jackson took just months before his death. Robert McNamara just died, I don't see anybody crying about him, yet he was a hell of a lot more important then all of these people.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go analyze the media's policies about this shit.
Last edited by BlackBear; Jul 7, 2009 at 05:25 PM.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.