Ranking
Re: New Clan Brawl
We have been challenged by [Dinner]. As the arch enemy of all that is Breakfast, we have no choice but to accept.

We shall name the time and match type, and meet them in glorious battle. And some of you shall be there as well. Last time there was just me, and that made me very disappointed in you people. Shame shame.
Flagg if you want to fight me i would be glad to kick your ass.

Pm me and we will work out a 1 on 1 match
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
You'd have to give me some kind of grace period, I haven't played in weeks.
I don't understand why you are haten me but im not happy with you right now so i want to fight you.go to teak kyon and if you catch me their we fight.

or if you don't wanna fight just call it a truce.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
I don't hate you. I actually try and pull your karma up when I can.
thank you i shall do the same.

but Do you want to have a One on one brawl or not? ;)
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
We have been challenged by [Dinner]. As the arch enemy of all that is Breakfast, we have no choice but to accept.

We shall name the time and match type, and meet them in glorious battle. And some of you shall be there as well. Last time there was just me, and that made me very disappointed in you people. Shame shame.

Umm I might be there, depending on when it is....should get my registration key in a few days. :
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast

[size=12pt]______ ____________ __________ ______
l \ l l \ l l \ l l l \
l \ l l \ l l \ l l l \
l \ l l \ l l \ l l l l
l l l l \ l l \ l l_____ l /
l l l l \ l l \ l l l______/
l l l l \ l l \ l l l \
l / l l \ l l \ l l l \
l / l l \ l l \ l l l \
l______/ ______l______ l \ l \ l__________ l \

We will become the most important meal! No longer will we bow to the Breakfast! We will unite and take the throne! We do not want any more waffles! We want steak and burgers and... salads I guess ! You are primitive. You came earlier in the day and we will use our... lateness to our advantage! We gather more spices and sauces and train them to become spicy tacos or yummy steaks! What are you going to do? Throw eggs at us? HA! We will use our dinner plates to deflect them and continue on to devour them! Your only defence will be to hope and pray that some Breakfast Man superhero is born to eat our cows to reduce our soldiers... wait... I just gave you a good idea.... Okay. Now we're screwed.
Sometimes I put chocolate icecream between toasted Eggo's. It's the best munchies food of all time.
Have you guys allied with the Dessert Squad? Those back stabbing faggots. We had an agreement. We go in first and they do cleanup. Now, we just can't trust them anymore. By the way ManBreakfast, do you recall a dream you had about a forum of good vocabulary? I think i should get a medal or something for typing well. P.S. I used well instead of good! Did you see it! Look! It's right here! ^