Ranking
Re: Torigod Roster
hey [toirgod]peeps i like to join ur clan u mite have seen me fite i would reall enjoy it contact me w00t
first of all... you cant spell TORIGOD or FIGHT that seems like one strike already....
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by mufin killer
hey [toirgod]peeps i like to join ur clan u mite have seen me fite i would reall enjoy it contact me w00t

I disagree!

ok ill get u an updated pik ill have it on this forum by the end of the day headbang
OG of TB
A man of few words
I just had to find out, see pic to understand what I mean. Sorry about posting this here, but I needed people (who matter) to actually see it.
Attached Images
proof.jpg (769.3 KB, 52 views)
Attached Files
proof.jpg_thumb (25.4 KB, 8 views)
WTF is that?
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Yeah what is that I felt like posting this movie so i did you can edit it a way or delete my post im cool with it

http://showcase.sfdt.com/viewmovie.php?t=20117
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
That would happen to be the Batman fad. The entire firestarter. And it's created by someone calling themselves MowtenDoo.

If you've been keeping up with the disease known as ytmnd, then you'll know what I'm talking about.