Ranking
Brushes are very useful. They are used in many great photomanipulations. Many people associate them with fast made shit, the truth is that they pics with them look amazing if brushes are used well.
~Luke
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Brushes are very useful. They are used in many great photomanipulations. Many people associate them with fast made shit, the truth is that they pics with them look amazing if brushes are used well.
~Luke

I was just going to say using brushes is no crime, and are actually very helpful.

Bastard :P You were faster (:

azir, brushes need to fit your style, if they do, you should brushes (:
But I use a cleaner style now, where brushes don't fit in.

macshiz, I wasn't seeing this as beef, and spoken of the "beef" "fight" or whatever, on my part we cleared that after two posts..

Anyway, I guess it's just you and me then Kungfu?
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Oh dear, so much fighting lately. How troubling :<

Instead of slinging mud, you guys could...... D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

So the brushes are nice I suppose. They are kinda generic though.

What I liked far more than the brushes was the lightening of areas. You could even try using different neon colored layers of the brushes around the edges. Just to spice it up.

And with the blur, you can use it to create a sunray effect, so don't blur the inside edges of objects. And have it go in the direction of the light area ^_^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
I was just going to say using brushes is no crime, and are actually very helpful.

Bastard :P You were faster (:

azir, brushes need to fit your style, if they do, you should brushes (:
But I use a cleaner style now, where brushes don't fit in.

macshiz, I wasn't seeing this as beef, and spoken of the "beef" "fight" or whatever, on my part we cleared that after two posts..

Anyway, I guess it's just you and me then Kungfu?

Im glad our beef is cleared,

/shake?
Well just type photoshop and brushes in google, you'll get tons of sites where you can get them.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.