Ranking
If you're spending thousands of dollars to play games i suggest reconsidering your life values.
Mac laptops - best thing ever. Perfect for everyday stuff as well as graphic design, audio recording and production, etc. They run a lot smoother than any windows machine.

If cost is no object then macs are the top of the range..anything else is for peasants.
Originally Posted by h4rl View Post
If you're spending thousands of dollars to play games i suggest reconsidering your life values.
Mac laptops - best thing ever. Perfect for everyday stuff as well as graphic design, audio recording and production, etc. They run a lot smoother than any windows machine.

If cost is no object then macs are the top of the range..anything else is for peasants.

Sorta this. Apple laptops are wonderful. They are pretty expensive, but they are much more powerful than your average windows based laptop.

If I were to buy one, which I plan to eventually, I would also download wine, because exes are pretty common and it would be nice to still use them.

Don't buy extra ram from apple, its way too expensive. Don't buy ram from dell or hp or any other company either, ram prices are jacked way the fuck up by pc dealers.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
yes. My macbook pro runs toribash at 62 fps with shaders.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
yeah your graphics card should run shaders without difficulty
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
kk well the other 1 at the store had a nvidia geforce 9400M in it, i asked the dude to see if it wuld work at the store, and he let me dl toribash to see if it wuld work as long as i wuld deleat it once i was done lol and i checked shaders, pressed ok, and nothin happened lmfao i thought gefrce 8 and up runs shaders?

EDIT: also for the 4670, will it run crysis good? :o
Last edited by Jetsnix; Dec 9, 2009 at 09:34 PM.
I was able to run Toribash with shaders on the MacBook Pros at the Apple store with 60 fps.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
For crysis it depends on what resolution you are using. The results were taken from a review website.
1280x1024 = 44 fps
1600x1200 = 32 fps
1920x1200 = 28 fps
2560x1600 = 15 fps
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
thanks slapped :P 44 fps shuld be awesum lol

so i shuld get a mac then o-o
i better be worth the money lol