Toribash
LowFakers Sexy App.
Username: LowFaker
Real Name(Not required): Brock
Age(Not required): 12
Belt: Brown (Ranked 1000)
Favourite mod: Twinswords-4-Fixed - Aikido - Windmill - Judo
What do you think makes a clan awesome: Being powerful and being sexy! - nice members and an awsome leader
Why have you chosen to join Sexy: Because it looks like a super awsome clan, And i love the tag. Oh and JesseD and LiteJohnny are cool. (:
What other hobbys/activities do you have other then Toribash: Umm, I like Sport, Music, Partying, PS3, Xbox360, Swimming, being sexy
Any thing else you would like to say about yourself: I think im an allrounded guy, i like alot of stuff , I am nice and lots of fun!

Theres my app. hope i can be accepted.
SEXY
Username: LukePlop.
Real Name(Not required): Luke.
Age(Not required):12.
Belt: Black Belt.
Favourite mod: Twinswords and Wushu
What do you think makes a clan awesome: Fun, Kind and Active Members.
Why have you chosen to join Sexy: The people in the clan seem nice and i like the name.
What other hobbys/activities do you have other then Toribash: Computer. Playstation 3, Sport, Football and Music.
Any thing else you would like to say about yourself: I like to have fun and i will be kind to members.
Black Belt Proud Member Of [Sexy]
application for ypur clan
Username: bullrider
belt:brown belt
favorite mod: aikido and wushu
what do u think makes a clan awesome:a great leader along side his trustful clan members.
why have you chosen to join sexy: I saw the home page and the people seem so friendly and kind.
what other hobbys/activities do you have other that toribash: rugby,Xbox, computer and javilen.
anything els you would like to say about your self:i will be the kindest I can be and i will respect you and the other clan mates.
Last edited by bullrider; Dec 20, 2009 at 10:00 AM. Reason: i made mistakes
@kuromizu

If you have a problem with someone from my clan, please be more descriptive about who and why. What I've figured out from you, is you hate us all without knowing most of us, I think your in a clan, who might hate us to, and you want me to be your enemy, but I don't know what clan your in. I also would like to know your rank in the clan to make the decision as an ambassador. Also, your trying to report us for trying to become a good clan? Please explain this in detail. You obviously have a lot on your mind. Let me know over a PM or on here.

@demon0092

Confirmed thanks for joining btw I'm guessing your GF is a blode ;)

@LowFaker

Heh 12, you must see some wild parties :o ;) Lol Glad to have you in the clan. I think LiteJohnny is cool to. He's an awesome guy.

@LukePlop

Nice to have you, also I'll probably refer to you as Luke, because I keep forgettign the Plop part I keep thinking it's polp plap palp or something else of the sort lol. So nice to have you in the clan Luke ^.^
Quite amazing how this many people have applied in this short time. As others have said, good luck.
Also, @ kuromizu, a bit of arrogance is a good thing. Shows amazing confidence and unity.
@Bullrider

Hey man sorry, you applied while I was making a post and I almost let you slide right under my eyes XD. Thanks for joining though! I'm adding you to the list after this post

@Ele

Thanks, and yea. I'm not sure why Kuro doesn't like us but he'll come around to explain to me eventually I hope. Also yea, people are attracted to this clan
Best name ever...
Good Luck..
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Username: Nekrobile

Real Name(Not required): Hayden Harris

Age(Not required): 20 lol

Belt: still blue lol

Are you active Ingame/Forums: both but more ingame

Do you have any infractures currently applied to you: apart from being so damn sexy

Favourite mod: wushu

What do you think makes a clan awesome: looking out for each other

Why have you chosen to join Sexy: because your all so damn sexy lol

Upon entering is there anything that you suggest we do to imporve: keep being sexy

What other hobbys/activities do you have other then Toribash: capoeira, music

Any thing else you would like to say about yourself: not really lol