Ranking
Have you played the first Mass Effect? Its quite fun. Fallout 3 is good too. Both are long games aswell.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I played fallout 3 for a bit longer just now, it's quite a good game. Sucks headshots aren't included, killing people takes to long :/

Mass Effect, I haven't played it, might be the next game I rent out.
maybe out could get red faction gurilla or some assasins creed 2
OLDA pobpnuk: i like other girls zaktt: SHIT
ABORT ABORT QUICKKK
Try alan wake, that game is so kick ass, it took 4-5 years of hard to make this epic game, it's going on the market in about 2 months from now....i think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Get Halo3. It's actually (I found) really fun online two-player or whatever (where you play split screen online) as long as you ignore most of what is said on a mike. The campaign is fun as well.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Burnout paradise, if you're o with racing games. Unlike other car games, it doesn't focus on being realistic with all the upgrades and the spinning and the gravel/traction thing, it just focuses on being insane, which I really love the burnout series for.

I got it on christmas day, and I have played it pretty much non stop until yesterday, apart from eating/sleeping/unmentionables.
Originally Posted by iamrubbish View Post
Burnout paradise, if you're o with racing games. Unlike other car games, it doesn't focus on being realistic with all the upgrades and the spinning and the gravel/traction thing, it just focuses on being insane, which I really love the burnout series for.

I got it on christmas day, and I have played it pretty much non stop until yesterday, apart from eating/sleeping/unmentionables.

i second burnout. Realistic sims are everywhere and burnout is the only current gen racing game that makes it fun to learn.

So many games, so little money
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
i second burnout. Realistic sims are everywhere and burnout is the only current gen racing game that makes it fun to learn.

So many games, so little money

Hah, true that :P
Mass Effect 2 would be good to rent.
Just depends if your willing to wait a few days to get it.