Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I torrent all the time never get a single virus, not that I torrent illegal stuff or anything erhm...

I only torrent things that are worth it. :v

Originally Posted by Swagguh View Post
What does safe mode do

Everything just looks like classic xp

What do you think SAFE mode does?

Well, lemme give you a hint. it only starts windows with core drivers. And performance is dropped by alot. So windows defender can proceed to eliminate the virus. Since windows defender (or any other security program) will be taking up the most CPU percentage.

EDIT: Ninja'd ;-;
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Damn this guy is a NewFag Amirite Guyz?

User banned: Being a moron. Unsurprising.
Last edited by hanz0; Jan 16, 2010 at 08:39 PM.
Same thing happened to me but I lol'd when a green and red background popped up saying that, since I had another harddrive right by me. (Idk how I got it though I just turned on my pc and Ihad it
Originally Posted by Swagguh View Post
I was on photobucket uploading heads then something happened and my screensaver changed and said my computer is infected and I should not go on it then my computer opened up a 2010 anti virus software I never seen before and scanned my computer and Toribash had 2 trojans rated high and my system 32 has high rated trojans too o.o . When I try to delete toribash its not letting me so right now I am on my cousin computer. My laptop turns off automatically now to protect me.

I NEED ANSWERS QUICK

You are infected with a Rogue Software ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_security_software )

Download Malwarebytes.org then update it and analyse your computer for infections. Fix the fuckers.

Originally Posted by Chuji View Post
sounds like scareware to me.
try running your computer in safemode and start a real virusscanner.

yeah, its also called "Rogue Security software".

Double post, fix'd
-Hopea
Last edited by Hopea; Jan 16, 2010 at 10:37 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Just download Avast! antivirus. The home edition thing is free. www.avast.com Works well for me.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Reformating isn't the solution to everything.

Also: any leads on how you got the virus?

LIKE PR0N, or torrents.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"