Toribash
yeah, if its got brushes in it just means that you took a minimal amount of work out and didnt have to look all over the internet for some tutorial that didnt explain what you needed, or you just cant use it in your version of photoshop
"Animals are my friends, i dont eat my friends"-George Benard Shaw
Originally Posted by Jazzmoses View Post
yeah, if its got brushes in it just means that you took a minimal amount of work out and didnt have to look all over the internet for some tutorial that didnt explain what you needed, or you just cant use it in your version of photoshop

Are you implying that brushes make pieces look uncared for just because it's a brush? For example, I looked at a couple of BenDover's work, and it's all brushes with drop shadows. Now that may not take a lot of work, but it still looks good and cared for.
Originally Posted by Jazzmoses View Post

Yeah, that wasn't very thought out.
Anything that's art, generally, had care put into its creation.
Thanks.
5/10 because....
it was made with brushes...Son, I am dissapoint.
it was nicely blended but bro you need to do them by hand.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Lol, what are you speaking about.

Nice art is always nice, even if it's made with brushes. If he uses some brushes, so what? Yes, it's easier to make things like this with brushes, but you can't find "super hyper mega brush pack" that does the picture on its own.

The componets of that pic are nicely choosen and blended well (the back looks a little empty though). The composition is nice.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Originally Posted by Pate5 View Post

Nice art is always nice, even if it's made with brushes. If he uses some brushes, so what? Yes, it's easier to make things like this with brushes, but you can't find "super hyper mega brush pack" that does the picture on its own.

The componets of that pic are nicely choosen and blended well (the back looks a little empty though). The composition is nice.

Exactly my thoughts as I was browsing through the posts, I don't understand what is so "shocking" about using brushes? You can't make something purely on brushes, there is skill behind it all that may not appeal to anyone because they are focused on the whole "it has brushes so there was no effort put in".

Anyway, I actually really like this, if you were going to use it (when/if you get toriprime) I would put something in the white bit to add some highlights to it.
9/10.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Originally Posted by Pate5 View Post

Finally, someone who actually knows a thing or two about making things with the brush.