Ranking
Of course when I stumbled upon this I was watching Terminator 3 and John Conner had just said "The War is inevitable"...

EDIT: Hurr when it got kicked by that dude I almost lol'd, the jumping was epic, and the ice skating was hilarious.
Last edited by Galard; Mar 10, 2010 at 12:09 AM. Reason: MY DICK IN A BOX YOU SAY?!
We can like throw sticks with some rope around the legs. Also that Mech looks like 2 weird ass people waling around in the snow after the guy pushed it. Build on twice the size and put a man inside that would be cool.
Last edited by T0ribush; Mar 10, 2010 at 12:23 AM.
i wonder how well it balances with 3 leg... as if it was injured... maybe it should have some back up legs if its to go in to military use....
Leader of [IN]
<3 Rappunk
I've seen a video of this before.. it wasn't that long though.

Have to admit.. the ice-slip recovery, the mound of cinder blocks, the rocky road and that last jump made me "what?!" out loud... (especially the running and jumping).

Bravo boston dynamics. Bravo.

Hate to break it to you, but humanoids are next.

Wired had an article about humanoids rescuing injured soldiers from the battlefield, but I couldn't find it. I figured you'd all think it was more credible than uh.. plastic pals.. :|
Last edited by Pirate_old; Mar 10, 2010 at 04:14 AM.
When the bot got kicked, that was the most amazing part, also the ice. In those situations I would have fallen down, and IT DIDN'T. Amazing I gotta say. Again.
Centuries Of Damn