Ranking
Ok, but it would've been better if you quote or @tarektarek.

Also:

Laptop + Gaming = Not Cheap.
Laptop + Cheap = Not for Gaming.
Gaming + Cheap = Not on a Laptop.

Probably should take that to consideration.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Q: Is alienware only good for gaming? i mean like can i make textures and ur PS CS4. and other stuff like homework easily?
Don't buy alienware ever. They are ridiculously overpriced. Go to a computing website such as this and find out what you need to know.
Seems ok and if we can trust customer reviews it's great.

-Play games (high resolustion, like BattleField, Crysis etc..)

Don't know about that, new, heavy games on high resolution take a lot from laptops. You might be able to play on lower resolutions tho'. I'm not 100% sure, I don't play new games much.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by ahmadahmad View Post
Q: Is alienware only good for gaming? i mean like can i make textures and ur PS CS4. and other stuff like homework easily?

Of course you can. I like to think of performance in tiers. Starting at budget, mainstream, multimedia, gaming/workstation.
A computer than can run crysis will definitely be able to edit a picture XD

Alienware is definitely too expensive unless you have a disposable income. They are definitely very nice if you can afford them, and they don't seem as expensive as they were before being acquired by Dell, but sites like cyberpc and ibuypower definitely give more computational power for the buck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
apple macbook. $999 u can put windows 7 on it too so u can play crysis and all tht shxt on it, its bout 99.99% safer wen it comes to virusses, and it had a nvidia geforce 9400M in it, and also an LED screen. ive had my mac and honestly it kicks major ass. so yeah lol if u like desktops (like meh) u can look at the more expensive imac 21.5 inch desktop, i run toribash shaders at 62 fps and again LED display. its bout $2000 so its alittle over ur price range :o
Last edited by Jetsnix; Apr 16, 2010 at 09:10 PM.
I would go back to what dargoba said. Check one of those laptops out.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Well, I hate to break it to you. But you're not gonna find a gaming laptop unless it's from alienware. Maybe an HP pavilion or the like but nothing else that will run crysis at a high or native res. It's always the best option to build one for yourself on newegg. Building gives you what you want. Instead of searching for computers with specific specs.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"