Toribash
hey guys im in new york atm so i wont be on for a while. BUT i must say something. DOUBLETIME01 i becoming one of the biggest wankers on the toribash forums/game. On the Kick thread, he is complaining to Samule about we should be enemies with Kick and that i am an idiot. You can check out the post on the Kick forums if need be. I say this immature behavour stops NOW!!!
How many of you have met a yak who can play games....huh....yea thats what i thought too...

FOR THE UBER SEXI CLAN OF DOOM!!
I say this immature behavour stops NOW!!!

Its your immature behaviour... Maybe you should start thinking about what your reputation is doing to the clan. This isnt good.
collect snots from the nose
Just to clear things up- I'm not sure how you and DT started fighting, but I would not like that to affect our clans friendship.

Also, coincidence? You and DT are both on vacation in New York.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
er perhaps its cuz we are brothers, hasn't double told you yet?
How many of you have met a yak who can play games....huh....yea thats what i thought too...

FOR THE UBER SEXI CLAN OF DOOM!!
Oh yeah... I remember him saying that. Forgot. For brothers, this seems like awfully horrible behavior. Do you guys really hate each-other that much?
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
i refuse to become enemies with kick... i think its a little weird that DT is moving for kick to be enemies with us. what has it got to do with the clan? he simply doesnt like me and it should stop at that...