Toribash
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
Flashbangs, for a dog, really now? Sounds a bit like overkill (hurr durr overkill) to me, same with the special bullets.

They could've easily 'subdued' that dog without any kind of weapon if it was actually posing a threat, but we don't know that.

I don't think its an overkill, how will they subdue the dog if its behaving aggressively, well, I think anesthetic is OK to me, make 'em sleep.
Originally Posted by JorreI14 View Post
I don't think its an overkill, how will they subdue the dog if its behaving aggressively, well, I think anesthetic is OK to me, make 'em sleep.

SO HOW DO INNOCENT PEOPLE SUBDUE A SWAT TEAM IF IT'S BEHAVING AGGRESSIVELY? FTW!!!
He's not "Suicide Do" if he's not banned!
Originally Posted by BastardPhoenix View Post
What you lack is faith in the natural habit of self preservation. the sustenance of the self outweighs the need to sustain a society. Read as: It is supposed to be the inherent function of a society to help persons sustain themselves easily.

If social habits are, rather than helping, hindering the ease of self preservation, then they are not producing the most crucial goal of human struggle: The Ease of Convenience and Comfort. Removing obstructions from organized prosperity. Read as: being able to live our lives to our own standards without removing from others that same liberty and freedom.

In other words, respecting each others' rights to operate in their own manner that does not directly bring about physical or psychological damage to another person or their way of living.

Read as: Let laying dogs sleep; do not feed the trollolololols.

Swat drug raid = mod/admin trolololol in public forum, contact KiTFoX
OMG TYRANNY! :O

Societies/nations are stupid, communities/villages are where it counts.

Lots of idealism going on here, some of which I agree with, and some of which I wish could be implemented practically. However, taking a realistic view of the world, we need societies if we're going to maintain our populations, and in order to protect people from those who want to take absolute power. Using a SWAT team in a drug raid is ridiculous if it's not some high-time dealer with automatic weapons; this guy was with his family, had a small amount of pot, and witnessed his dogs being killed. We need safety measures in a society, and one incident does not preclude it; besides, you hear more about airplanes that crash, than ones that make it to their destination safely.
"Well, I don't want to leave you alone. I want you to get mad!"
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY DO WE NEED TO MAINTAIN ANYTHING? WE CAN MAINTAIN OURSELVES AND PERPETUATE OUR SPECIES NATURALLY JUST FINE O_O I AM BLOWING A GASKET TRYING TO RELATE BUT I JSUT CANT DO IT!!!

PLEASE!!!

EXPLAIN IT!!!

I am so very sorry for caps but i am at wit's end here people.
Those who want to take absolute power are obvious and can and should be killed on the spot, end of story. people can revolt and take vengence and it's done. no world domination effect.

No one person, isolated and alone, can dominate the world. so stop fucking paying attention to them. when they band together, band back! fight stupid domination with aggressive nature. protect yourselves from the problem before it fuckign starts, good fucking gof. ban me, i am so sorery for this overly emotional post and uncontroleld rage, i cant handle it anymore, people have got to work togehter to fight against this kind of behavior and get rid of it as aggressively as it asserts itself.

I am sorry.
He's not "Suicide Do" if he's not banned!