Ranking
I like a wide variety.

Post and industrial metal, some oldie rock, some classical, some trip-hop, some folk music (Germanic especially), some acid jazz, some new-age, some Drum n' Bass.

Although my favor shifts from genre to genre, sometimes several times per year.
90's dance and Wu-Tang.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
I consider myself an eclectic guy because I am usually able to find good music from virtually all genres.

I listen mostly to:
Rap (underground, hardcore, horrorcore, political/conscious, jazz-rap, alternative, and so on)
Metal (Death Metal, Black Metal, BDM, Grindcore, Symphonic, Melodic, Doom, gothic etc..)
Easy Listening & Electronic music (New Age, Trip-Hop, Chill out, Downtempo, Acid Jazz, Smooth Jazz, Cold Jazz, Lounge, Ambient, D&B, Industrial, Dark Wave...)
Ethnic & Folk (Classical, Jazz, Soul, Funk, Fado, Brazilian, Celtic/Pagan, Oriental - Arabic, Indian, Chinese, Russian, African - some Kuduro, Funaná and Kizomba, etc...)

My recently created Last.FM: http://www.last.fm/user/methodpt
Last edited by GenkiSudo; May 21, 2010 at 02:39 AM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
I'm actually really into rock and metal. Try listening to breaking Benjamin or linking park sometimes. It gets the music mood in you. I sorta like a little rap. Mostly eminem and jay-z

I, am very diverse so to say, I like a lot of music types, mostly classic rock though.
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me