Ranking
"My parents think I am a perv now"
I dont believe that :v

"I need to see more people"
You can do that without leaving a clan.

"Being in clans I create/created doesn't make me feel comfortable."
Why not? Nothing wrong with it.

I saw this coming anyway, I was suprised you applied to come back, but I knew you wouldn't stay for long.
Good luck with whatever else you do, bud.
| tom |
Castra,
1)How can you not believe that? I'm just lurking and I stumble upon some half naked girls when my mom was near by, she looked at it, and then walked away. I know its my freedom but I don't want them to think such things about me...

2)Well, my first reason supports this one too. I'm leaving and I want to meet new friends at the same time so, yes.

3)I need to join a clan I'm not familiar with.

I really wanted to stay longer and work my way up to leader again, why do you think I bothered trying to make a clan picture?
Originally Posted by blackshark View Post
Castra,
1)How can you not believe that? I'm just lurking and I stumble upon some half naked girls when my mom was near by, she looked at it, and then walked away. I know its my freedom but I don't want them to think such things about me...

2)Well, my first reason supports this one too. I'm leaving and I want to meet new friends at the same time so, yes.

3)I need to join a clan I'm not familiar with.

I really wanted to stay longer and work my way up to leader again, why do you think I bothered trying to make a clan picture?

If you do/did end up getting in trouble or if they DO think you're a perv, show them the following message. Ya know I got your back.
Originally Posted by Tzuyun View Post
As one of the people commenting on the inappropriate pictures of the women in said thread, I fully assure you that your son, who we know as Blackshark, had nothing to do with it. In fact, if you looked through all the pages of said thread, you will find that your song, Blackshark, has not even participated in it by either posting or editing the posts that were there.

Also I own a PS3, I'm mostly playing MW2, PM me your PSN and I'll add you.

It worked, I'm still down though, they are thinking of taking my computer away... internet is filled with .... blah blah blah

But thanks :P, that really helped me alot.
okay blacky, i dont get why your parents think you're a perv. nothings wrong to look at girls.

(nao its said)
bye blacky see yaw and you can add me on the ps 3. my name is pawpawpanda34 i think
Last edited by icon5; Jul 1, 2010 at 09:38 PM.