Ranking
Original Post
Tori VS Uke Kung Fu Style
Tori VS Uke Kung Fu Style

Goal: Make a replay where Tori and Uke fight each other.

Rules:
  1. Must use classic mod.
  2. No more than 2000 frames.
  3. Both Tori and Uke MUST move. If you disagree, read the goal again.
  4. No dismemberments. Turn them off.
  5. Either -9.82 or -30.00 gravity. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  6. No replay hacking. (That means no adding damage.)
  7. You are also allowed to change the engage distance, but all other settings must remain the same.
  8. ONE entry per person. If you want to change it, edit your first post. I will look over everything on the deadline, 12:00 AM January 1st, 2011 (GMT)
  9. If any rules are violated, you will be automatically disqualified from the event.

Judges:
Me
Judging will take approximately 1 week.

Prizes:
1st Place: Extremerun 10k
2nd Place: Shemen 7k
3rd Place: Hipotibor 4k

Sponsored By:
Zolifun, With a Generous 10k TC Donation
Airstrike6, Voluntary 10k TC Donation

Enjoy!
Last edited by novamage; Jan 2, 2011 at 01:41 AM.
here is mi replay (edited)*h eadbang* i hope u liked it
Attached Files
uke vs tori kungfu 2.rpl (85.2 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by daxter99; Dec 22, 2010 at 07:34 PM. Reason: shet it dont uploaded
I DON'T WANNA FUCKING USE -9.82 GRAVITY THAT'S JUST RETARDED!
how can you expect me to make a good replay in -9.82 gravity,i would just be floating about in fucking mid air! it would be much better and the replay would look much better and it make it much more like KUNG FU

I've seen the first couple replays and most of them where shit Jets's one was good though but i think it wasn't because the people who made the replay are bad at making replays i think it was because of the gravity.

I think you should give people the freedom to decide on the gravity it would allow people like me (people who like -30.00 gravity)A chance to shine : ]
Last edited by beserker10; Dec 22, 2010 at 02:07 AM.
Sorry, Beserker, that's just how it is. If everyone uses different gravities it will be too hard to judge.
@airstrike:
?? That was totally uncalled for. Thanks, I guess. O.O
You do realize that 9.82 is the exact gravity that we have on earth right? So you saying that is like saying "FUCK YOU NEWTON." To which I say shut up. Newton is the man.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
I will see about that Jimbobwe
hmm seems your correct but i don't see people on earth flying about like on toribash lol

It's not fair novamage you should of put -30.00 gravity as the default gravity for this comp
but i respect the rules and rules are rules so I will drop out of the comp,I will still finish the replay and I'll post it here for fun : ] good luck every one.
@EarthFoxx: Yes, but I will only raise each prize level by 1k due to my limited funds.
@beserker: The idea is kung fu, where people are lightweight and fly about. -30.00 makes them too heavy and it is hard to jump around.
Originally Posted by beserker10 View Post
I will see about that Jimbobwe
hmm seems your correct but i don't see people on earth flying about like on toribash lol

It's not fair novamage you should of put -30.00 gravity as the default gravity for this comp
but i respect the rules and rules are rules so I will drop out of the comp,I will still finish the replay and I'll post it here for fun : ] good luck every one.

9.82 meters/second squared, 32.4 feet/second squared. Same thing. The game will recognize that and adjust it accordingly. I think it is fine to use -30.00
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.