Toribash
Original Post
Rafufu's Million TC Christmas Give-away
The roll back removed my old one, and I really couldn't be bothered to remake it, so I decided on this.

You have until 1pm on Christmas Day (GMT) to post in this thread the reason you want toricredits for Christmas, and what you would spend them on. The top 10 posts will all receive 100,000 toricredits to enjoy.

Everyone who posts something will get 200 tc as well, because I don't want to see anyone sad on Christmas.

So that is that, Merry Christmas
Last edited by rafufu; Dec 24, 2010 at 06:35 AM.
you are so awesome wanna buy new penis from the torishop

btw no, wanna buy soem good joints,im poor atm so help meh mine god
Last edited by Marci6; Dec 24, 2010 at 04:54 PM.
I wanna get 200 tc because that would double my tc and thus make me happy
And I want to thank you for those give aways and wish everyone here (even the poor guys) a merry christmas with family.
The reason I want the tc is because before the hack I loved toribash and played it a lot and earned 4k just playing, but then the hack took everything away from me, like my 4k, all my items, my belt,(i went to support and they did not really do anything) and I would very much appreciate it if you could send the tc which will help me regain all my things that were lost, and make a nice set.I would also help my clan by sending tc to the clan Roar, and their members.Thanks for this give away because it is extremely generous giving away 1 million tc, and it will make a lot of people happy.
Last edited by MrJingles; Dec 24, 2010 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Christmas!!!!!!!!!
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i want to 100k because that is wat santa cant give me for Christmas
more serious is i'm broke, i own people tc, my old account is lost and i have nothing so far
if i got 100k i would share it among those i know who recently lost their old accounts including me and thefail(above) i guess
and after that i would get myself some textures
I would like 100k, because i already have all the items that i need, so i could just give it all away. I have no real need for tori credits other than to give them away.
piss
I would buy maybe one or two cheap relaxes and either give the rest ( not all but a LOT of it away ) and hold a holiday event and or a Christmas tournament and that concludes what I would do if I had 100k I really hope I get it because I have a lot of great ideas and even if I don't I still want everyone here to have a great Christmas. (its tomorow for me and I'm really excited ) Merry Christmas
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Well
If i ever got
100k tc
I would prolly donate 50k to the clan im in and 10k to the organization im in
with the 40k left
i would buy me some textures
and if i have 10k tc left
i would prolly spend it on a ghost
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.