Ranking
Started playing > Noob
Started foruming, and abusing my luck > Infracted and hated
Started learning to play a bit better > Nobody cared about me
Started becoming somehow active on forums > Still no one cared
Joined my first 3 or so clans > Loved by them
Tried to help people > Infracted for backseat modding. :|
Started wibbling > Failed badly, and I never want to do it again
Made friends, one of them even brought me VIP (...)

And that's how I really got here.
Played ingame a bit, Joined the forums, Got involved with the market, Got involved with the flames market when it first started, Helped out with the #economy discussions on IRC to come up with tc sinks and come up with idea for m-squad, Got pretty well known in the market, Leave for almost a year, come back and still am well known by some people.

Never held any official positions though, other than my time as part of the clan council(not there anymore) and my current position on Clan Events Team.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I learn from my friends, adults, movies, games, and I had to pay lots of attention during school, so I would not fail all these hard exams every week, but since I somewhat listened to adults and role models I got a sense of entitlement to do things correctly and on my own.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
found toribash in youtube,
played it, started pretty crappy
after awhile became black belt
saw that i have to play 1000 games i gave up...
2 years later found toribash while i was sorting my files
re thinked why i left,
had a lot of free time now so im trying to be an active member

well thats about it... :L
*PiNG* ^PoW^ 'ZaP!'