Toribash
Well I am failing school.
Thats all that I can think of, also sorry about you others guys sorry to hear.
hi.
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Well there's a thought that creeps me out. >.>

Also, most things that are wrong with me are in my head. I'm very unstable emotionally (sometimes going from happy to depressed in one day, then back again), have a very drifting mind, have a tendency to hypochondria, am neurotic AND have a major inferiority complex (coupled with abysmal self-esteem). I also have asthma as well as allergy to certain things, along with a few visible (and completely harmless) mutations on my body. Oh, and i'm so lazy that it could negatively affect my future. I also have so much empathy that i have a hard time saying no to any request, barring the downright ridiculous ones. This also makes me feel extremely bad for doing or saying anything that might have hurt someone in any way. Also, mild paranoia. I'd like to believe that people are friendly (which they are, mostly), but i just can't shake that feeling when being around people that i don't know yet. And finally, my imagination is very, very active. It's terrifying at times (though mostly pretty cool), since i can clearly see images in my mind, some of which are extremely frightening for me. Once a sufficiently scary thought has popped into my mind, it's rather hard to dismiss.

And that's all i'm willing to share. Don't worry, homophobes, i'm straight.

aw sucks man sorry

btw @ the underlined text: bend over for meh?
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
no

:U

Y'all better see what i did there. Anyways, sorry to hear about all the ailments in here, i realize that i'm generally being pretty wangsty. I probably made it sound worse than it is, since i'm not actually hindered in any way (except laziness, but i am just a lazy man).
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Sometimes I troll for no reason.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Sometimes I troll for no reason.

omfg, meh too. <33333
My girlfriend only puts out every second day and once I had to cook my own lunch.
Originally Posted by shook View Post
no

:U

Y'all better see what i did there. Anyways, sorry to hear about all the ailments in here, i realize that i'm generally being pretty wangsty. I probably made it sound worse than it is, since i'm not actually hindered in any way (except laziness, but i am just a lazy man).

gladly
^ go away you fr00b.

/ontopic. I have something to complain about: At dance class today, my hawt partner/myself/someone/ my sweat hit me in the eyes, and I can't see very well
-----
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
No one ever notices me.

Edit: I guess that was kinda mean. But you leave abolutely no impression. Make your avatar more epic, and get a sig with colors
Last edited by Zayex; Apr 19, 2011 at 03:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hyperthyroidism, Type one diabetes, and I'm getting tests for celiac disease next thursday. That's all I can think of now, but I am somewhat overweight if that counts.