Ranking
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Favor for a clan member....
Hey guys,
i feel kinda pathetic for posting this ........but heres the thing i got a new texture set that my bro made for me, and its acid and since i only get 10tc per match with the occasional tourney win it would take me a very long time to get enough tc to just buy the acid items. so could any of you guys help me out? i could give you my bronze items (blood and relax) for acid items (blood and relax) and you could tell me how many tc you want with my items and i can get you the tc later, by doing surveys and ingame tourneys.
Last edited by TFmB123; Dec 30, 2010 at 12:11 AM.
Free head texture! Click Here
Thanks supa, every 10 tc is one less match win till i can get the rest of my suit .

Btw i will pay everyone who helps me back.
I don't need it back. I have everything I want.

The set looks cool, by the way.
Last edited by SupaLolCat; Dec 30, 2010 at 02:14 AM.
Oh ok, thanks man and ya i like the set too, my bro was just goofing around with gimp and we got this idea of making a kind of lightning texture set and since i had orc force, timer,etc we decided to make it green, it turned out pretty good.
yes for me to lol and Shades be on its just he dont get on forum. everyone else on list is inactive period out of game and forum
hi my name and I am kilermvm black belt in aikido and very good I saw that the clan was for aspiring and novice do I join the clan please
Life, ♥Haku, Thalles, Tado,Toriboth, Kagami,<3
[NM],[Undead], [OoT], [h]