Endurance Onslaught 6.0
well heres my app then
Name: Jeshaun
GMT: -4
Usercard: sorry this doesnt have my blue belt and most likely prodigy achievements loaded yet, and QI is 200+
Why you want to join: I would like to join a clan like this that has a lot of promise for success in toribash. I also would like to be in a clan with skilled players such as these that are also friendly.
Why we should accept you: Because i am a nice person who will do all that i can to help this clan grow to be the best.
What talents do you have: I am very good at Judo, Im good at Wushu, and ok at Aikido
Whay you hope to achieve: I hope to be a part of a powerful clan and to become a great player.
How active ar you ingame: 8/10
How active are you in forum: 8/10 All my posts are on my old account that I lost so i had to make a new one.
About your personality on the toribash community: I try to be very friendly and joke around. Ingame I am more of a silent player though.
Attached Files
0oh god dam.rpl (36.1 KB, 2 views)
0smashed.rpl (19.2 KB, 2 views)
welcome in
just try to stay active on the dsc and ingame and you should be fine
As already mentioned by con, it would be nice if you could increase your postcount a bit so you meet the requirements with your current acc
I'm not sure if he's trolling or just very stupid >_>
We are still recruiting. If anyone wishes to join.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Name: Peter
GMT: -0
Usercard:

Why you want to join: need a fresh start for a clan becouse my clan leader from [Rage] quit and kept the tc
Why we should accept you: becouse i can help this clan out when u need it
What talents do you have: trying to learn how to make videos
What do you hope to achieve: officialness with this clan
How active are you ingame: 9/10
How active are you in forum: 9/10
About your personality on the toribash community: im friendly if others are friendly if not i will flame
Supply up to only 2 replays: oks
Attached Files
BAM1.rpl (63.6 KB, 5 views)
big fall.rpl (135.1 KB, 5 views)
boom hit... i think.rpl (102.3 KB, 5 views)
combo.rpl (137.6 KB, 5 views)
oh SNAP.rpl (105.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by luckymoney; Sep 10, 2011 at 04:14 PM.
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~