Toribash
Re: Att. Patrick, CP

I'd like to share a quick story about Abbadon:

I started playing Toribash a lot more when I started at this college fall semester. I introduced a bunch of people to the game, and one of them developed a very strong interest in Toribashing. So, I taught them bit by bit, how to hug, how to sweep, how to chump block, how to wristrelease, and then they began developing their own moves, pulling of insane saves, and generally striking fear into the hearts of toris across the servers. I am immensely proud of how far Abbadon has come since he started, and how fast he has advanced. Now he's one of the players who can consistently beat me, if I'm not careful. :P

Abbadon, congrats.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sweet, hey you guys. It is great to wear the [Torigod] clan tag finally! Now lets do great in the clan brawl!
I smell flowers.
Originally Posted by Hamster

I'd like to share a quick story about Abbadon:

I started playing Toribash a lot more when I started at this college fall semester. I introduced a bunch of people to the game, and one of them developed a very strong interest in Toribashing. So, I taught them bit by bit, how to hug, how to sweep, how to chump block, how to wristrelease, and then they began developing their own moves, pulling of insane saves, and generally striking fear into the hearts of toris across the servers. I am immensely proud of how far Abbadon has come since he started, and how fast he has advanced. Now he's one of the players who can consistently beat me, if I'm not careful. :P

Abbadon, congrats.

chump block?!?!?!?!?!
*Lurking about*
i think ive got a title now: Sumo lord and crotch kick master