Toribash
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
physical attractiveness has nothing to do with getting girls.

It does for the OP because you can tell he's around 10-13, at that age the only way you'll normally get a girl that is good looking is if you are atleast attractive. (remember, this is before puberty finishes)
Am I the only one in here that thinks OP is a troll
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Woah woah, what? Did you mean this website? Well, what you can do is go somewhere like the movies or a place like that and/or just ask her out. You guys have to "like" each other if your talking around the age group of 10-14. The way a person "likes" someone changes as they get older (Usually) I've known people who don't "go out" with people because of their looks. Those relationships usually last longer then lust based relationships. Its all luck, looks, and charm.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
It does for the OP because you can tell he's around 10-13, at that age the only way you'll normally get a girl that is good looking is if you are atleast attractive. (remember, this is before puberty finishes)

then he should probably disregard women in general for now I guess. real dating begins mid-way through high school and into college.
Originally Posted by Asama View Post
watever u do, dont ask her on facebook -,- i made same mistake twice and got rejected

Are you sure the reason was because you asked them on facebook?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by lilmali97 View Post
Give her a hotdog, punch her in the chest when she swallows part of the hotdog
and then perform the heimlich and dry hump her
then when she says "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" say "now you have to be my Gf, if you say no, I'll tell everyone you choked on my hotdog and that I humped the shit out of you"

^ Couldn't have said it better myself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE