Ranking
I agree with Dikarika and others cuz there are no sense to have clan and "organization" at the same time...If there is I make group! Then theres clan organization AND group! Very clever huh? -__-
This thread is closed.
*sigh*

IF THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT, THE MODS WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT. DID THEY OR DID THEY NOT, TAKE ACTION? *points at Hebrew*

Is my point clear, now?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Maybe they didn't see the connection?

Maybe the mods are discussing what to do with it right now?

Maybe not everyone is a s omniscient as you.

*sigh*

Organizations, clans, groups, bukkake fellowships, it's all the same.
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.
For those who don't know, the concept was thought up by Hamster quite some time ago. He thought of a group of players wearing only greyscale joints and textures, creating a sort of style movement or uniform within Toribash.

He eventually got round to posting BnW, and a load of other "orgs" literally sprung up overnight.

MahaTmA is correct; an organisation is (in this context) nothing but another way of bringing players together. The difference is that organisations appear to have more original requirements (or none at all), such as joint colour. As organisations tend to lack the structure of clans, there isn't a great deal of actual comradery going on ingame, or, at least, little that I have seen.

In my opinion, organisations have become a fad. They'll fall apart at some point.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
d00d, im totully gonna start a bukkake fellowship nowz. lololol

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by gamer View Post
I think these should be removed.
I don't get them at all.

Oh, remove them all now. Gamer doesn't get them.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Oh, remove them all now. Gamer doesn't get them.

We're listening to Gamer now? I thought we were listening to Dika...
I like the organisations though I will probably never be in one. But they have aspects that clans lack today, for example a more unifying purpose like using only greyscale colors. If clans weren't just a random community of people where entrance requirements just were to be a good fighter and not being hated by the leader... Of course not all clans are like this, I really support the idea of the [NEWB] clan, but what is the difference between being in a clan like [t0t4lly_1337_w4rr10rz], that is founded on the base of 2 people saying "Oh, we could form a clan, this would be soo cool!", and being clanless? Organisations are just another way to express opinions that are Toribash-related and there are still not enough. Hopefully one day your org will be more important than your clan or the official clans will do something to give themselves a real meaning...
P.S.: People, found more organisations! There are too many members in the organisations already existing...
An Clan is an organization, or group of friends or people that know eachother somehow that PLAY toribash together.
An Organization is a group of friends or people that know eachother somehow that play toribash together.

? woah, those two definitions look.. almost.. exactly the same.

Pirate, you are useless.
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
But they have aspects that clans lack today, for example a more unifying purpose like using only greyscale colors. If clans weren't just a random community of people where entrance requirements just were to be a good fighter and not being hated by the leader

Err you can found a clan and say you let only greyscale people join. That's no problem. You decide which people you are letting in.
If you'd request to use the organisation name as a clantag it would be an unofficial clan.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube